The Student Room Group

masters courses - help!

I have an offer for MA Gender Studies at UCL and MSc Gender and IR at Bristol - i want to go into political journalism or working for women's rights/human rights, but I want to know which degree will be more likely to give me relevant experience. If anyone has any experience on either course or at either uni any help would be appreciated!

Also keen to be involved in feminist/human rights societies at both unis - currently at QMUL and know that London is thriving with groups to be involved with, but I don't know as much about Bristol!
I did my undergrad at Bristol, there's an active feminist society there, as well as social justice and human rights activism groups locally. Also it's an amazing city to live in - lots of us stay here after graduating. I had a friend who did the MSc Gender and IR here too, and really loved it.

On the other hand, I'll be moving to London to do a masters at UCL this year, so understand the appeal of that option too! Either way, I'm sure you'll have a fab time :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending