The Student Room Group

Sixth formsss??

I put this as an A-level topic cause I'm hoping you lot can offer some advice.
So I got conditional offers from two good sixth forms, Holland park and harris wesmininster buttttt im not sure which one to choose? Harris has got an awesome reputation but the building is ugly as hell and small and just ugh. Holland Park has a good reputation also and has a BEAUUTIFUL building with great facilities. I've heard that Harris is better but I dont know? Anyone go to these sixth forms or know which would be better option(if I get the grades obvs :smile:)?
I don't think you should be basing sixth form choices off how beautiful the buildings are, in my opinion - if you go to Harris, with the really ugly buildings, you'll soon get used to it, seeing as you'll be going there everyday. Look into the reputation each college has for the subjects you're doing, how easy they are to commute to etc.
Reply 2
Original post by LennyBicknel
I don't think you should be basing sixth form choices off how beautiful the buildings are, in my opinion - if you go to Harris, with the really ugly buildings, you'll soon get used to it, seeing as you'll be going there everyday. Look into the reputation each college has for the subjects you're doing, how easy they are to commute to etc.

I wasn't at first, but there reputations seemed about the same and I can't compare results because this is Harris's first year so they don't have results to GIVE. But I'll do more research on both schools and maybe wait till Harris's results for this year to make a judgement

Quick Reply

Latest