The Student Room Group

i accidentally swallowed a piece of plastic

i was eat a piece of cookie dough and i dint notice be some of the packaging was on it and i accidentally swallowed it. i can fill it in my through , ive tryed water it doesn't help. What should i do?
Original post by kbjathryn
i was eat a piece of cookie dough and i dint notice be some of the packaging was on it and i accidentally swallowed it. i can fill it in my through , ive tryed water it doesn't help. What should i do?

Contact Medical Emergency asap, try vomiting it out.
Reply 2
I'm afraid it's too late.
You better say your farewells to loved ones.

The plastic will soon grow and begin to take over and you will soon become unable to control your own body as the plastic forms a mind of it's own and becomes the dominant party.

You will soon wither and become all but a spectator as the plastic overwhelms you and starts to live a life of its own.
Either way you're fuc*ked.

[video="youtube;LsD6AL3HJtM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsD6AL3HJtM[/video]
Reply 4
Original post by spanker
I'm afraid it's too late.
You better say your farewells to loved ones.

The plastic will soon grow and begin to take over and you will soon become unable to control your own body as the plastic forms a mind of it's own and becomes the dominant party.

You will soon wither and become all but a spectator as the plastic overwhelms you and starts to live a life of its own.

Hence your name "spanker" :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest