The Student Room Group

What Revision Will You Be Doing Today?

Let's motivate each other to do some revision by saying what revision you intend doing today.

For me, I will be revising P1, C1 and B1 and do a past paper on each as my unit 1 exams are in just over two weeks.
Reply 1
Today I need to finish C2. Even if I finish doing that today I'll be glad.
I've done Chemistry today, I'm about to do some Inspector Calls, and later I hope to do some French online :colondollar:
Reply 3
I was gonna do maths aswell as all of unit 1 of science but ill just do science today and maths tomorrow :hmmmm2::hmmmm2:
Then ill read over my RE/BCS notes
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm going to revise some Unit 1 Edexcel Psychology as I am redoing that exam in two weeks - going to do some questions from past papers (using the examiners report and mark scheme). I then need to revise a key study in the cognitive part which I don't really understand. After that I am going to do some English revision, also for a resit - am going to look at past papers and plan some answers to the questions :smile:
Hopefully do B1, B2, B3 Today :smile:
Reply 6
I'm lying in bed being a lazy **** :biggrin:
Reply 7
I'm revising b1 c1 and p1, have you got any tips to revise
Finish chem hwk before lunch and some geo too then more geo afterwards and geo in the evening
Reply 9
Original post by M00ND4NC3R
Let's motivate each other to do some revision by saying what revision you intend doing today.

I'm trying to revise climate change for geography and maybe some rs. Exams are on the 16th and 24th of May

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I dont know what I did to that!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katieb234
I'm revising b1 c1 and p1, have you got any tips to revise

POST ITS!
Write facts or equations on them and stick them EVERYWHERE. It's surprising how many of them you actually remember.
P1 through 6 - memorising the recall questions.

Tomorrow I'll do some RE and maybe some Graphics.

Quick Reply

Latest