The Student Room Group

AS Edexcel Geography Unit 1 Global Challenges 17th May

Hi everyone, since there isn't a proper thread for the geography exam I created this
Hey! How are you finding revision so far for Unit 1?
Reply 2
Any question predictions on this paper?
Reply 3
No
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Hstaedtler108
Hey! How are you finding revision so far for Unit 1?

Haven't really done much preparation tbh, I recommend doing past paper questions they really helped me last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Maybe q8 will be something to do with climate change, maybe it's impacts or causes
I predicted last years question on mitigating strategies to cc, unfortunately didn't attempt that question

Posted from TSR Mobile
the best way to revise is to do past questions and look for patterns in the papers
For unit 1 the best thing to do is just relax at this point do some past papers and don't let it get the better of you and try and stay calm about it. As long as you know the case studies and know your exam technique then you will be alright. I say this from experience as last year I let this exam control my life by trying to know every single word of the spec in a last minute panic. It's not worth the panic just know your case studies and know how to apply it to the questions and you'll be alright. (I'm an A2 resitting and I did this for the resit mock and aced that)
All past questions for unit 2 extreme weather if it helps :smile:

Quick Reply