The Student Room Group

Full name in exam paper

What will happen if on my printouts for my IGCSE ICT practical I didn't use my full name and instead used only my first name, candidate number and center number?
Original post by PleaseHelpAsap
What will happen if on my printouts for my IGCSE ICT practical I didn't use my full name and instead used only my first name, candidate number and center number?

You should be fine, as long as your candidate number is correct. I believe they tend to go by your candidate number anyway, as it has your full details on there. If you are still concerned I suggest you seek your ICT teacher for guidance. :h:
Original post by RedRosesBloom
You should be fine, as long as your candidate number is correct. I believe they tend to go by your candidate number anyway, as it has your full details on there. If you are still concerned I suggest you seek your ICT teacher for guidance. :h:

Alright! Thanks! My ICT teacher. . .just said, "I'm not sure they will mark it". They'd not be as harsh as to. . .like give deductions for it. right?
Original post by PleaseHelpAsap
Alright! Thanks! My ICT teacher. . .just said, "I'm not sure they will mark it". They'd not be as harsh as to. . .like give deductions for it. right?

I doubt it :h:

Quick Reply

Latest