The Student Room Group

*[B1] Official AQA Biology Unit 1 Exam (17th May)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilsadkitty
possible 6 mark questions:
Drug trials
genetic modification

posted from tsr mobile

lol
so much easier
how to have a healthy diet you mean
carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins .....
Original post by Bubs051213
I'm not so bothered about the exam paper as, however random and not applicable some of the questions were (standard form and s = d/t as well as drunk rats!), I didn't think it was too bad (I'm hopeful for at least an A) and hopefully the grade boundaries should be nice and low. However, I am REALLY cross about all the topics I've learnt that didn't come up at all. All of the revision I did in the 48 hours before the exam was pointless, I feel like it was mainly logic!

I'm sorry but most these topics came up last year and they're not going to use the same questions, it should've been obvious they would do mostly different topics
But nooooo it was on the components of a balanced diet. Makes complete sense and it so appropriate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Original post by Drunken15yearold
But nooooo it was on the components of a balanced diet. Makes complete sense and it so appropriate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

that was the only decent question imo
Reply 184
Original post by _Xenon_
***[AQA BIOLOGY UNIT 1 EXAM 17TH MAY 2016]***
Hi everyone,

Good luck to everyone sitting this exam on the 17th May and get revising if you haven't. :tongue:

This is the official general exam thread where you can post ANYTHING related to the Biology Unit 1 Exam (B1 AQA). :biggrin:

Predictions would be appreciated (possible 6 markers, topics which may come up and types of questions).

Good luck once again! :smile:

POST EXAM
**EXAM DISCUSSION**

they asked questions that had to do with business. apart from that not difficult
Reply 185
Original post by mmabjj
they asked questions that had to do with business. apart from that not difficult

It was EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.:angry:
Reply 186
Drunk rats? Independent companies? 15-year-old kids favourite alcohol? Nothing from the specification actually came up. Thanks AQA
Reply 187
I seem to have done a different paper to some of Britain, and I found this exam quite hard! I felt surprised that barely anything about enzymes or homeostasis or malaria came up. There was quite a lot of data analysis which is kind of unusual for a B1 paper.
me: Chemistry exam lets go
question one: how is macbeth presented in the first four scenes of the play?
Original post by StudentPortia
me: Chemistry exam lets go
question one: how is macbeth presented in the first four scenes of the play?

LOOOOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending