Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

AQA Physics A Level General Discussion + Resources [New Spec - no AS exam]

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

Welcome to The AQA Physics A Level Thread!

This is for those of us who are doing the new A Level where there is no AS. Exams to first be sat in 2017

This is the specification for this course!

The all important formulae sheets (It's 5 pages!) for the complete A Level. :ahee:.

I know these are only a few but if anyone else has any resources and tips, feel free to put them below!

(Original post by aamirac)
    I've added this post to the A Level directory thread, which you can find here let me know if you make or find any more exam threads and I'll add them to the directory
Updated: May 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Cats: Yay or nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.