The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol on a monday?

Hi me and a few friends plan on heading out in Bristol Monday May 9th and have a few questions.
We are staying in fusion tower does anyone no much about it and are we likely to run into a lively atmosphere there as its student accommodation?
Where do you suggest we go, wanting a hopefully lively scene with chart/rnb/hiphop?
What time is best to head out dont want to get there and it be dead?
And lastly one of my friends is not a student are any of the places likely to turn him away because of this?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by CeesayOfCourse
Hi me and a few friends plan on heading out in Bristol Monday May 9th and have a few questions.
We are staying in fusion tower does anyone no much about it and are we likely to run into a lively atmosphere there as its student accommodation?
Where do you suggest we go, wanting a hopefully lively scene with chart/rnb/hiphop?
What time is best to head out dont want to get there and it be dead?
And lastly one of my friends is not a student are any of the places likely to turn him away because of this?

Thanks

Never heard of it but looks to be by the hospital. You'd run into more students toward St michaels and clifton, though it's exam season so likely not mad.
Mondays are popular for Bunker. Chart music. Don't know about the others.
Usually people pre-drink at home or spoons, and around there. If I remember right most people go in about 11 but I'm no expert so don't quote me on that. Lots around if not.
Oooooooh errrr not sure about the student thing........ some places might be tricky.... maybe someone who knows will come along...
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending