The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by SophiaRH
I'm a Pakistani girl and I've recently developed a crush on this white guy but I don't know if he would be attracted to me. So my question is are White guys attracted to Pakistani girls? Another question I have is are polish guys attracted to Pakistani girls ?

Speaking from experience, they do. Race isn't really an important factor here. If you click, you click. My advice to you is to just relax and be yourself, and let him come to you.
I'm a Pakistani girl and I've recently developed a crush on this white guy but I don't know if he would be attracted to me. So my question is are White guys attracted to Pakistani girls? Another question I have is are polish guys attracted to Pakistani girls ?

Generally speaking, honest answer no. There may be exceptions but very rare. White men generally go for white women.
how does a pakistani girl date a non muslim?

Polish + Pakistani

Your parents are gonna be mad. Go for it though, life is about smashing, in every sense of the word :sexface:
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Polish + Pakistani

Your parents are gonna be mad. Go for it though, life is about smashing, in every sense of the word :sexface:

Na there gonna be proud.
Original post by junayd1998
Na there gonna be proud.

Should probably toast the wedding with vodka
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Should probably toast the wedding with vodka

Yeah some Ciroc init
Who keeps bumping this silly thread, weeks after it's died? :rofl:

The last time I checked we were reasonably white.

I am personally attracted to many South Asian and Southwest Asian women I meet at Oxford. This does not exclude me liking White Scandinavian or British women.

But here's the deal - I suppose what you are really asking about is the majority. The problem with the majority on both sides - White men [Polish and others] and Pakistani is the religion. I mean - you cannot ignore the magnitude of that. An average Polish guy cannot just date an average Pakistani girl because that would mean a total religious and cultural conversion for one of the sides and probably a life change in its entirety. So.. I suppose multiculti is for the elites who have superseded their own ethno-religious background in exchange for secular humanism. So, the majority do not get into such relationships.
Original post by Foo.mp3
In general, aye. Specifically, depends how attractive you are vs. racist he is (East Europeans are generally not all that fond of people of colour) :rolleyes:

What a damaging working class stereotype
People want what they can"t have :wink:
Original post by junayd1998
Yeah some Ciroc init

Should probably have some fried bacon to get over the hangover tbh

Spoiler

Original post by _Xenon_
What a stupid question! Why would colour matter?!

It is actually very important for me I would only ever date/bash a white girl. I have had it drummed into me if i bring an asian or a black home, I will be thrown out by my parents.
My mums boyfriend is white and her other boyfriend is Kurdish and she is still married to my Pakistani stepdad
Original post by Sohail123333
My mums boyfriend is white and her other boyfriend is Kurdish and she is still married to my Pakistani stepdad

Man thank you, I would not have been able to sleep tonight without this information.
Original post by Gatewaymerge
Man thank you, I would not have been able to sleep tonight without this information.

What do you mean
what's the obsession with white boys?
Original post by Emerald7770
what's the obsession with white boys?

Whos obsession with white men
Whos obsession with white men

My mum you mean or who
What do you mean

Well

Latest