The Student Room Group

Motivation to revise???

So my first a level exam is in just over 2 weeks. no where near ready. help??? I just can't focus and knuckle down :/
Get off TSR
Motivation comes from within

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ThatGurl
So my first a level exam is in just over 2 weeks. no where near ready. help??? I just can't focus and knuckle down :/

Either revise or plan your retakes and a gap Year.
:biggrin:
Original post by M14B
Either revise or plan your retakes and a gap Year.
:biggrin:

Wise words

Also:

https://youtu.be/oXJ1FZKwI7c

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
remember if you dont do well its you own time you have wasted and think of something that you want to be and work on it, but for now revise!!!
How can you not have motivation is there something else in life you really want to do, How can you not focus ,Studying is the only thing you have in life so just study and knuckle down that BS.What else is distracting you ,your stupid ass phone stop being a b%%% and do that ********.
Well, if you don't revise, you walk into that exam with no knowledge.
This means you won't be able to answer the questions, which leaves you with coming out with very bad grades at the end of it.
There's no resits this year which means you have no second chances and if you do have a chance, you're most likely going to have to resit the WHOLE 2 years again, because of the 2016 A-Level changes. Now who wants to stay in college for that long?
Just knuckle down and make it to University and then rest. The motivation should be getting out of college and not failing your exams. You don't want to waste your years and most of all, you don't want to ruin your chances of getting that dream job of yours.
Fcuk dream Jobs homies , Sometimes your put into this ******** system and you cant do the things in life you really want to do
Reply 8
I'm the same: I have no motivation whatsoever and need 5 A*s in my exams :/

Quick Reply

Latest