The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by mariachi
spent a month in Iran couple of years ago, and it was Ramadan, so I joined in

much less pleasurable than sex, believe me

I never said it's pleasurable like sex... but it reduces levels of sexual desire.. and as muslims you would understand this better because when we fast we have to follow throgh some regulations which make it alot easier for us.. and believe me it makes it alot easier when you fast because on a spiritual level you connect with Allah and it reduces you chance of desires and lust
Original post by Abby_7
I never said it's pleasurable like sex...
and you are totally right : It's a mistery for me how fasting could ever be suggested as a valid substitute for sex

it simply doesn't compare
Reply 242
Original post by Abby_7
I never said it's pleasurable like sex... but it reduces levels of sexual desire.. and as muslims you would understand this better because when we fast we have to follow throgh some regulations which make it alot easier for us.. and believe me it makes it alot easier when you fast because on a spiritual level you connect with Allah and it reduces you chance of desires and lust

Allah has Wi-Fi now. You can't stop progress.
Reply 243
Original post by Josb

Theres no such thing as wifi with Allah.
Even if your on a desert land you'll still connect.. Its not called Wifi its called faith!
Original post by Anonymous
It was never this high even in my teens, and disappeared almost completely when I became anaemic, but recently it's shot up. Damn you iron tablets! I do 'relieve myself' but it's not always enough. (I'm a virgin btw). Maybe it's just exam stress idk, but it's making it difficult to concentrate when trying to revise :frown:

Masturbate
Reply 245
Original post by Abby_7
Theres no such thing as wifi with Allah.
Even if your on a desert land you'll still connect.. Its not called Wifi its called faith!

Faith is a kind of universal wi-fi then. :biggrin:
Original post by Josb

:rofl:
I remembered after losing my virginity to the wrong girl that I swore never to masturbate again until marriage.

Boy, did that fail.
Original post by Serine Soul
:lolwut:

Please don't use your hairbrush up there OP, you'll probably get an infection

Or a deodorant can! The mental image of someone having it off with a can of Right Guard made my bum shut! Proper cringe and sounds painful (and I've plopped a 9lb baby out of my chuff!)
If you can do so without being caught by family I would recommend getting a vibrator, even a bullet should help, if it's really bad, do anal as well, start with a small buttplug and plenty of water based lube, and use a condom. Remember, water based, oil based will degrade the condom and sometimes the toy depending on material.

Latest

Trending

Trending