The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by free_the_mind
Perhaps it's just procrastination. I think you need to run it off or go to the gym. Do something productive and then go back to studying If masturbation isn't doing the trick. You don't want to be masturbating all day

It's really twice a day, not all day. But you're right though, maybe going for a run will help.
Original post by Josb
Most non-Muslim men don't care if you're virgin or not. They won't judge you for being unable to repress your sexuality.

Perhaps you shouldn't go with a man who expects his wife to be virgin at 23.

I appreciate your opinion... it's just difficult if not impossible to against something that's been ingrained in you from a v. young age I guess. I do see why most non-muslims think we're a bit crazy tho ha
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I have already contributed, with my posts directed at OP being ALOT more useful than yours.
tsk, tsk...

self-awarded laurels are worthless : in reality, you know very well that there is one remedy only to the suffering caused by years of chastity

and it's not fasting, nor running the marathon, nor ice-cold showers, nor taking up stamp collecting : it's finding someone you love and having sex
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 143
It was never this high even in my teens, and disappeared almost completely when I became anaemic, but recently it's shot up. Damn you iron tablets! I do 'relieve myself' but it's not always enough. (I'm a virgin btw). Maybe it's just exam stress idk, but it's making it difficult to concentrate when trying to revise :frown:

If you want some why don't you find someone (legal of course) who wants some too, and I don't know enjoy yourself? It's what normal people do
Reply 144
I appreciate your opinion... it's just difficult if not impossible to against something that's been ingrained in you from a v. young age I guess. I do see why most non-muslims think we're a bit crazy tho ha

Following religion is a choice. You're free to stop following it if it makes your life miserable.
Original post by Serine Soul
:lolwut:

Please don't use your hairbrush up there OP, you'll probably get an infection
how can you get an infection from the handle of your own hair brush. Just make sure you wash it first and maybe afterwards
Original post by mariachi
tsk, tsk...

self-awarded laurels are worthless : in reality, you know very well that there is one remedy only to the suffering caused by years of chastity

and it's not fasting, nor running the marathon, nor ice-cold showers, nor taking up stamp collecting : it's finding someone you love and having sex

Lol at you for thinking I suggested any of those things looks like someone hasn't read my posts (not saying that you should but at least do before assuming what I said rofl)
Go to work/find a job and stay proactive in your job. It will divert your brain from thinking about sex.
Lol at you for thinking I suggested any of those things looks like someone hasn't read my posts (not saying that you should but at least do before assuming what I said rofl)
really ? you honestly didn't suggest stamp-collecting, or ice-cold showers etc as remedies for a high sex drive ?

in that case, I have accused you wrongly : I would have sworn you actually did

best
Original post by Naveed-7
Go to work/find a job and stay proactive in your job. It will divert your brain from thinking about sex.
just don't take up a job lap-dancing
Original post by Josb
Following religion is a choice. You're free to stop following it if it makes your life miserable.

There's a lot of cultural and social pressure to follow it. Also - I do feel religious. I'd feel bad about it.
As muslims we are duty bound to struggle for the sake of allah with public dawah always taking precedence over personal pleasures. If you personally aren't prepared to suffer for the one who made you, your family/community should be watching you like a hawk.
Reply 152
There's a lot of cultural and social pressure to follow it. Also - I do feel religious. I'd feel bad about it.

You feel religious because you're forced to believe it, or because you really believe in it? If it's the latter option, you shouldn't complaining; however as it seems like a burden on you, I suspect that it's the former.
You're 23, you should be able to live your life as you wish.

If only these useless restrictions had a meaning...
Reply 153
Original post by TW3 Crew
As muslims we are duty bound to struggle for the sake of allah with public dawah always taking precedence over personal pleasures. If you personally aren't prepared to suffer for the one who made you, your family/community should be watching you like a hawk.

Sounds like a fulfilling religion.
Reply 154
really ? you honestly didn't suggest stamp-collecting, or ice-cold showers etc as remedies for a high sex drive ?

And revising.

in that case, I have accused you wrongly : I would have sworn you actually did

best

No I didn't lol I even said fasting doesn't work.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4053851&page=3&p=64512723#post64512723
Original post by emobambam
how can you get an infection from the handle of your own hair brush. Just make sure you wash it first and maybe afterwards

Dirt from the hair etc

Just buy a sex toy lol
fasting doesn't work.]
but stamp-collecting and ice-cold showers do

understood
(edited 7 years ago)
some women aint even born with a hymen. remember most also lose it in accidents
but stamp-collecting and ice-cold showers do

understood

very funny.