The Student Room Group

Adam Johnson was beaten by prison inmates for saying "do you know who i am?"

Jailed former footballer Adam Johnson was beaten up in the prison showers after refusing to clean hair from a plughole and then asking a fellow convict ‘Do you know who I am?’, an inmate has claimed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/01/adam-johnson-attacked-in-prison-showers-after-saying-do-you-know-who-i-am-5852359/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Who is he?
:rofl:
What's the reason as to why he's in prison ?
YES I'm Adam Johnson a fooking rapist , hide your little girls because i'm coming for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 4
Lol on the one hand

If he cleans the plughole he'll get raped

On the other hand

If he doesn't, they'lll remember this

It's worse that he's rich and known as he is.
Reply 5
How a journalist can get this information?
Original post by queen-bee

I don't know the full extent but he was sexting/ grooming a 15 year old girl
:rofl2: if true

:rofl2: anyway

First paragraph in the article:

Johnson, who was jailed for six years at Bradford Crown Court for grooming and sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl, was recently moved to Moorland prison in Doncaster from Frankland Jail in Durham so he could be closer to girlfriend Stacey Founders, 26, the mother of his year-old daughter.
Reply 9

Grooming a 15yo girl.
I know what a absolute nob 'do you know who I am?' :facepalm: yeah you prey on the young and vulnerable now bend over and clean the plughole *******.
anyone who says "do you know who i am?" should be tbh, it's so arrogant
Original post by Legendary Quest
First paragraph in the article:

Johnson, who was jailed for six years at Bradford Crown Court for grooming and sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl, was recently moved to Moorland prison in Doncaster from Frankland Jail in Durham so he could be closer to girlfriend Stacey Founders, 26, the mother of his year-old daughter.

I didn't click on the link.
Reply 13
Original post by M14B
Who is he?

do you two each have your own rock or do you share?
Original post by Little Popcorns
I know what a absolute nob 'do you know who I am?' :facepalm: yeah you prey on the young and vulnerable now bend over and clean the plughole *******.

Reply 15
Jailed former footballer Adam Johnson was beaten up in the prison showers after refusing to clean hair from a plughole and then asking a fellow convict ‘Do you know who I am?’, an inmate has claimed.

Reliable source of information.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo

Not really a football fan
Reply 17
lol
Reply 18
Original post by difeo

I smoked my rock.
Original post by Little Popcorns

PRSOM :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending