The Student Room Group

Labour suspends Shah and Livingstone, so why hasn't the NUS suspended Malia Bouattia?

Scroll to see replies

What the NUS should be doing: lowering tuition fees, providing bursaries, making the campus a safe environment.

What they're actually doing: spreading anti-Semitism, racism, gender segregation, moaning about issues that don't concern them
Original post by Omen96
They claim it does not even exist which shows how much they care. It's sad, perhaps had they been a very different party honest to their roots, I could have voted for them, but never will vote for such a party

What do you expect? They elected as leader a man who befriends and constantly brown noses Holocaust deniers and others who are open about their desire to see all the Jews in the world killed. This is the same person who shut down the original investigation into harassment of Jewish students by the Oxford University Labour Club (the thing which caused their vice-president to resign). One of the ring leaders is considered a rising star in the party and a staunch Corbynite.

By the way, what is the Labour Party's take on Malia Bouattia? Are they officially condemning her? Do they endorse her? Is she affiliated to Labour herself or is a party member? I actually don't know so if anybody can tell me it would be appreciated as it would be interesting to know.
Labour are weak people thought Corbyn was strong but actually he is a Jewish boot licker like most Leftists who prescribe to Jewish creation political correctness and hate speech more than anyone.

Only far-right nationalists, patriots are a threat to Jewish control of the West and they know it which is why they do everything to turn you against them.

When Jews talk about the evils of fascism, they forget to mention the evils of communism that their people were complicit in..

Ever notice how practically any WW2 movie is about the evil Germans and the poor Jews, and never anything else?

They're masters at propaganda, even Gobbels studied and borrowed techniques from Jewish Russians who were spewing out masses of anti-German propaganda.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending