The Student Room Group

confused about my sexuality

I love women and consider myself straight but find myself on many occasions I fantisise about looking for men to use me for their sexual needs. I don't find men attractive, but the thought of letting a man use me for their needs is a huge turn on from the humiliation of it all. I like the idea of being totally used by a man much like us guys do to girls sometimes. Does this make me bi? I am so confused by my thoughts as I am not attracted to men at all.
I think that makes you a masochist.
Reply 2
I thought that was to do with pain?
Original post by BristolFresher15
I think that makes you a masochist.
Original post by confused1987
I thought that was to do with pain?

Humiliation is also included.
Reply 4
Suck it and see.

:ninja:
Reply 5
Try it and find out. Simple.
Reply 6
Bicurious?
I love women and consider myself straight but find myself on many occasions I fantisise about looking for men to use me for their sexual needs. I don't find men attractive, but the thought of letting a man use me for their needs is a huge turn on from the humiliation of it all. I like the idea of being totally used by a man much like us guys do to girls sometimes. Does this make me bi? I am so confused by my thoughts as I am not attracted to men at all.

Sexuality isn't back or white it's a whole spectrum. What we get off to doesn't change the type of person you are. If you aren't harming anyone with your thoughts do as you please :smile: :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by SuperSageShiv
Sexuality isn't back or white it's a whole spectrum. What we get off to doesn't change the type of person you are. If you aren't harming anyone with your thoughts do as you please :smile: :redface:

That's the worry what would my parents think if they found out they would be horrified and trying to explain to them I am not attracted to men but it was purely for the humiliation kink would confuse them, they would just think I was gay.
Reply 9
But I in no way find me attractive, its the thought of a man using me for their pleasure being "forced" to do it. I know I would not enjoy it for one min. Its more the feeling of the thought of being used as their play thing

Original post by chikane
Bicurious?
That's the worry what would my parents think if they found out they would be horrified and trying to explain to them I am not attracted to men but it was purely for the humiliation kink would confuse them, they would just think I was gay.

I don't think you need to tell your parents about your fantasies. Fantasies are just that, fantasies :redface:
You are what you are - is there really a need to find a label for it? Not trying to sound pretentious, but don't stress over fitting neatly into a category.
but the norm is to fit neatly in a box, thats what is confusing, my life is normal apart from this fantasy
Original post by WhisperingTide
You are what you are - is there really a need to find a label for it? Not trying to sound pretentious, but don't stress over fitting neatly into a category.
but the norm is to fit neatly in a box, thats what is confusing, my life is normal apart from this fantasy

The 'norm' is the product of small minds trying to enforce simple patterns onto complex things in order to make sense of them - don't listen to that nonsense.
I've yet to meet a normal person; only people pretending to be normal.

Nobody really fits neatly into a box, most just pretend they do, because they think they're the only ones who don't, since they can't see that everybody else is just pretending as well.
You fantasise - it's normal and healthy but doesn't mean it's going to happen, unless you know you want it to.

An ex used to enjoy pegging and craved to be pegged by a man, but didn't find men attractive at all.

Would it be an issue if you were bi?
Why do you need a label? Just enjoy what you're into.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending