The Student Room Group

Msc business analytics from Southampton or loughborough

I am a foreigner planning to do my studies in UK. I am more keen on getting a tier 2 working visa , I am more inclined to a university with better placements an job opportunities, should I do a business analytics msc from loughborough or Southampton .... Pleeeeeeeeease helpppppppppp , I ve aldready received offers from both.
Reply 1
Good luck getting a tier 2 visa, it's simply impossible unless you go to a top tier school like Oxford, LSE, Imperial for business. Anyhow, you can check the bottom half of this article http://www.wonderlusteurope.com/30-things-international-students-should-know-about-studying-in-the-uk/
Original post by keerthinik
I am a foreigner planning to do my studies in UK. I am more keen on getting a tier 2 working visa , I am more inclined to a university with better placements an job opportunities, should I do a business analytics msc from loughborough or Southampton .... Pleeeeeeeeease helpppppppppp , I ve aldready received offers from both.

Hi , do you have any information on Business analytics at Loghborough. I'm planning to start this september my Msc in Business analytics, which do you think is better among Loughborough, Exeter, Leeds and Queen MAry?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending