The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Physics Unit 1 2016 predictions

any ideas, topics, questions, grade bouandries or anything that may come up in this years aqa physics unit 1 exam?
share your thoughts here :smile:
According to this teacher on YouTube, the six marker could be on:
- Transferring Energy
- Renewable Energy
- Big Bang

I'm revising everything though obviously

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1dEkygywQE&list=PL7O6CcKg0HaFeTAdNa5zywjmBtmBVvOWd&index=3
Reply 2
Original post by thehaskone
any ideas, topics, questions, grade bouandries or anything that may come up in this years aqa physics unit 1 exam?
share your thoughts here :smile:

Original post by romansholiday
According to this teacher on YouTube, the six marker could be on:
- Transferring Energy
- Renewable Energy
- Big Bang

I'm revising everything though obviously

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1dEkygywQE&list=PL7O6CcKg0HaFeTAdNa5zywjmBtmBVvOWd&index=3

Woohoo she has them all except for B3 but my teacher did that for me so I have all predictions... :wink:
Original post by _Xenon_
Woohoo she has them all except for B3 but my teacher did that for me so I have all predictions... :wink:

yayyyy :smile: She said she's gonna upload B3 at some point so should be in the next week, but you're all set! I'm really nervous about these exams now, I thought Chem would be an easy A but I got a B in the mock :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by romansholiday
yayyyy :smile: She said she's gonna upload B3 at some point so should be in the next week, but you're all set! I'm really nervous about these exams now, I thought Chem would be an easy A but I got a B in the mock :frown:

I got a B in C1 in December but a C in C2 in February. :frown:

AND I want an A so Chem is something I should be worried about :frown:

Good luck to you! :biggrin:
All of you people should stop talking on TSR like GCSE'S are life....who cares? I failed my GCSE's and all I did was turn it around in Sixth Form and all I have on the table is offers from Oxford and Cambridge. Take a break and relax it's all a piece of cake.
Reply 6
Original post by MartuMensa
All of you people should stop talking on TSR like GCSE'S are life....who cares? I failed my GCSE's and all I did was turn it around in Sixth Form and all I have on the table is offers from Oxford and Cambridge. Take a break and relax it's all a piece of cake.

Well you didn't fail if you got into sixth form and received an offer from ****ing Oxford AND ****ing Cambridge?!!

What GCSEs did you get?!!

That's impossible as you can't apply to both Oxford and Cambridge...
[QUOTE="_Xenon_;64523751"]Well you didn't fail if you got into sixth form and received an offer from ****ing Oxford AND ****ing Cambridge?!!

What GCSEs did you get?!![/QUOTE

Your right that I did't fail but I strongly underachieved.

I got 1A 1B 3C'S 4D'S and 1E

Now I am in sixth form AS A*Biology A*Maths A*Chemistry A*Economics

Will go on to study Medicine
Reply 9

And they let you do 4 A-levels? I was offered 3 A-levels. :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)

Did you just not revise?

funny because you can't apply to both Oxford and Cambridge let alone get offers from both
Your fibbing mate.

Everyone taking their GCSE's in the coming weeks....don't stress out. Think of it as two periods of exam. Spend time from now focusing on the exams before the half term and then spend time on the rest. Trust me. I had a point score of 5.7 this time last year sent out to Sixth forms......I started revising 4 solid hours a day and ended up with 1B 5A'S AND 4A*'s. If you think wisely, you will ace the exam reap the awards....Good Luck Guys
Focus from now. Get good revision notes and use them. Don't panic. Everything is possible. Just believe. You are our citiziens of the future

Quick Reply

Latest