The Student Room Group

I have slept with a large number of girls...

Thanks in advance!

I am a 21 year old male and I have had sex with ~20 girls. When I was with my ex (together for 8 months) she did not like the fact that I had slept with so many girls.

I think the main reason I tried so hard to sleep with girls up until a year ago was because I had low self-esteem. I was always shy when I was younger and did not get a lot of female attention, I sought validation from these one night stands.

Nowadays I get female attention and I don't try to sleep with every single girl (90% of the time).

Some times I tell people I have only slept with ~15 girls because I don't want people to be put off.

Advice? Thank you v much.

Scroll to see replies

What's your question that you want me to answer? Or do you just want my opinion on this?? Sorry am a bit confused!! :/
Reply 2
@SA-1 has the same problem because of his suave personality so he has to google 'How to be less like James Bond' :redface:
Please enlighten us on how you play your game. Some of us guys don't get any action. :-P
Reply 4
Original post by swirly
@SA-1 has the same problem because of his suave personality so he has to google 'How to be less like James Bond' :redface:

Pls see below x

Attachment not found

@rEaR vIeW does he also chat **** about you?
Err whats the question?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Please enlighten us on how you play your game. Some of us guys don't get any action. :-P

@zKlown is that you fam?
(edited 7 years ago)
You just keep it a secret - no one has to know :tongue:
:lolwut: 20 girls :K:
Original post by fatima1998
:lolwut: 20 girls :K:

I don't even think its that bad lmaoo - they are only one night stands
20 girls is not a lot. I don't want to be crude, but it is a manageable figure.

You don't need to tell people anything about your personal life, so don't feel under pressured. I would also suggest that you are more careful to avoid STIs or STDs.

Finally, it is better to have a decent gf, where you have stability.

Good luck
Original post by samina_ay

its not bad :erm: smh i dunno why i think its bad :dontknow: but he didn't said its one night stand :K: and i dont even know what happens in one night stand :rofl: i am too innocent :innocent: what i think, is that they stand for a whole night :colonhash: they must have burn some calories for sure :cute:
What a slut, you're too easy mate.
20 girls would be enough to put me off a man imho
Reply 14
Preposterous.
Original post by fatima1998
its not bad :erm: smh i dunno why i think its bad :dontknow: but he didn't said its one night stand :K: and i dont even know what happens in one night stand :rofl: i am too innocent :innocent: what i think, is that they stand for a whole night :colonhash: they must have burn some calories for sure :cute:

Yeah they do burn calories but not in that way
Original post by Anonymous

I made a big effort to become more outgoing. I watched a lot of pick-up stuff online, I would recommend watching 'RSD (Real Social Dynamics)' on YouTube.

I made a big effort to improve my appearance, built a good body over 3 years, well-groomed and have a good set of clothes which are fashionable and fit me well.
Original post by brainhuman
What a slut, you're too easy mate.

Yeah fair enough, I was in the past.

Nowadays, I only select who I deem to be attractive. Unfortunately I cannot change the past
20 different girls is HUGE lol
Original post by samina_ay

bloody hell you have low standards
you might wanna watch out for the stds

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending