The Student Room Group

Something people are surprised to find out about you?

What is something people are usually surprised or shocked to find out about you? For me it's my tattoos. Been told by a girl I liked that I look too innocent to have tattoos. :colonhash:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
What is something people are usually surprised or shocked to find out about you? For me it's my tattoos. Been told by a girl I liked that I look too innocent to have tattoos. :colonhash:

My love for piercings. Like yourself, people assume because I am 'innocent', piercings are unconventional for someone like me. But I like them and I plan to have more soon.
My love for coitus despite having a frigid husband.
Reply 3
That I'm indian, apparently I don't look Indian. :rofl:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
My love for coitus despite having a frigid husband.

e-e ...

Original post by aamirac
That I'm indian, apparently I don't look Indian. :rofl:

You technically aren't :mmm:
I'm a bit of a nerd on the quiet.
my love for coypus
People I meet are often surprised I like alt metal, hard rock and some punk genres.

Others are surprised I'm gay.
My previous rebellious lifestyle and run ins with the law.
Original post by Mr Smurf

I'm stupid now matter how hard i work

that usually surprises some who never talk or know about me.

The surprise usually comes in the form of a great big laugh
I am a wrestling fan well used to be when it was called WWF hardly watch it now.
Original post by Imperion

You technically aren't :mmm:

I'm not? :curious:
Original post by aamirac
I'm not? :curious:

You're a hybrid #TributeToHybridTheory
My background lol
Reply 14
what i do in my free time

and my music taste lol. I'm that innocent looking girl with a playlist of a roadman
Don't think there's anything, I'm boring :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
if i told you it wouldnt be a surprise
That I'm not a natural ginger and that I wasn't always a cat lady. For years, I actually preferred dogs over cats :colondollar:
That I'm a lesbian. The fact that one can be a practising Catholic whilst being a lesbian seems to confuse a lot of people :jebus:
That I'm not gay. :colonhash:

Can't help it if I'm fabulous, yo.

Quick Reply

Latest