The Student Room Group

Can someone pleas give me a level/mark for this writing

I have just done a past paper that out of 8 marks the question was:
What do you understand from the article about issues of using animals for researching and testing? Could someone give me like a what went well and Even better if , please. It from the November higher 2015 paper aqa english language (past paper)

I've understood from the article how firms like 'oreal' are endorsing a wide imitative to inhabit the further research and animal testing; due to the fact of animals not having the same biology of human , using the adjective '' poor models'' to prove the ineffectiveness of using them . This highlights the negativity showing how there's other backing for an imitative aimed at finding alternatives to animal research, that would not only save time and cost. The quote impacts the reader showing their helplessness and suffering that are physically damaging the cells of these animals , making the reader sympathetic but also noticing how firms are off support from these acts and decisions.

I also understood from the article the procedure it will take for animals testing and research to inhabit due to the long arguments from opponents even through it seems like the '' first step towards a road map that will see the phasing out of the use of animal in safety testing using other methods such as '' embryonic stem cells and robotic screening to predict the effect of a drug in the body. Which is legally unethical, with statics proven that testing animals arising to 3.2 million
which takes 5 years and resulting in results not comprehendable making poor experimental design it shows how the reader that even though the firms are acting against animal testing these few chances of it inhabiting.
Done. I've been harsh.
Original post by 04MR17
Done. I've been harsh.

That's harsh. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by 04MR17
Done. I've been harsh.

Out of curiosity, what Mark/band would you give the answer?
Original post by JakeAntonyBrown
That's harsh. :biggrin:
Yup.
Original post by rheaj44
Out of curiosity, what Mark/band would you give the answer?

Quick Reply

Latest