The Student Room Group

Funding for ITT

Hello,

I've got a place on a PGCE course starting this September, but I wanted to get in touch to have things confirmed re funding.

I have, in total, had 5 years' funding for my undergratuage degree. I did a foundation year and then a 3-year course, and had to do a double 3rd year as my University made a big mistake and told me I didn't have to complete a dissertation for my degree (I did, and that is the only thing I did in my 5th year).

As I understand it, because a PGCE is an ITT course, I am entitled to the same funding as a UG?

Thanks
Original post by Vanillamoue
Hello,

I've got a place on a PGCE course starting this September, but I wanted to get in touch to have things confirmed re funding.

I have, in total, had 5 years' funding for my undergratuage degree. I did a foundation year and then a 3-year course, and had to do a double 3rd year as my University made a big mistake and told me I didn't have to complete a dissertation for my degree (I did, and that is the only thing I did in my 5th year).

As I understand it, because a PGCE is an ITT course, I am entitled to the same funding as a UG?

Thanks

Previous study isn't looked at when deciding eligibility for PGCE funding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending