The Student Room Group
well i know you have probably already been told this but LEARN YOUR CASE STUDIES !!!!

ermmm,,, what topics have you studied, maybe i could give you some of my knowledge!!

(probably will be of little help but hey !!! )
Reply 2
Firstly, what topics are you doing...then we can get a clear indication of what you should cover etc
Reply 3
Yeh, case studies!
I can never remember those lol. I always end up making them up :biggrin:

And I'm doing Managing Resources, Settlement and Agriculture.
Make_It
Yeh, case studies!
I can never remember those lol. I always end up making them up :biggrin:

And I'm doing Managing Resources, Settlement and Agriculture.

snap !!!

yer case studies can be blagged so easily ,, like with the managing resources you can just use any tourist resort and just waffle on !
Reply 5
also...learn case studies for MEDC and LEDC

questions always like you to compare how LEDC does this and MEDC does that
yes !!

does anyone else find the case studies for human easier than for physical ??
Reply 7
yes very!

physical u need to know the formation such as waterfalls etc...

but with human all u need to know is the effects (advantages, disadvantages)...like what is the advantages of industry...yuo can make it off the top of ur head...

now try it again with the formation of a waterfall...not as easy :smile:
Reply 8
See, I'm weird.
I find physical case studies a whole lot easier lol.
I can deal with solid facts, but when it comes to using common sense I don't actually have, it all goes a bit pear shaped :biggrin:

Thanks guys!
I'm going to go memorise case studies :biggrin:
hahaha !!

yeh the physical is easier to prepare for , because you can predict the questions and if you are good at revising then you can ace the physical !

but then if you struggle with common sense,, just make sure you know the advantages and disadvantages of say tourism on an LEDC ( if you did managing resources) and just memorize them !!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!

Latest