The Student Room Group

Drama or music???

I want to be a lawyer and I want one fun subject so what would be better drama or music
Reply 1
Original post by Lewis_GCSE
I want to be a lawyer and I want one fun subject so what would be better drama or music

If you want to be a lawyer I think drama would be a better option. Because having drama shows your confidence. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Pix2015
If you want to be a lawyer I think drama would be a better option. Because having drama shows your confidence. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is actually a great point. Just do whatever you feel is best. Personally, I don't have a passion for either, but if I had to choose, I would choose Music.
Reply 3
Just to let you know - both drama and music entail a great deal of work so although you may see them as a "fun" subject, they will probably end up stressing you out with the workload.
Drama. It's more written based so probably looks slightly better than Music, however neither are terrible choices.:smile:
I have a couple of friends who take music, and they say it's really hard, even the people who have high grades on their instruments are struggling to get top marks. I take drama and I think it's very enjoyable, but it's a lot more work than people expect. Neither are doss subjects so don't expect them to be easier, but in my opinion it is nice to have a break from written work in drama (the majority of the time anyway). Just choose whichever you think you'll enjoy most.
As long as you can work with people, I'd say Drama (considering the people who are also taking it are good at working with you.)
Both are subjects that require a lot of work yet aren't particularly respected except for in their specific fields. I doubt either would be much fun especially if they're not something you already have a passion for (in which case you'd know it's something you want to do). In all honesty, if you need a fun subject because your other ones are so bad then maybe you should rethink about what you're taking?
Reply 8
Drama tests your skills in group work and is also a chance for you to show your confidence. If you want to be a lawyer, but don't feel confident enough, you could take Drama to give you that extra confidence you need. Both are good subjects though, so go with what you think is best :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest