The Student Room Group
Reply 1
what A2 AQA coursework...0.0
Wrong forum. :rofl:

I've asked for it to be moved.
Reply 3
i did the levels of processing theory. *yawns8 i hate cognitive psychology
Reply 4
I did stress and personality type, just for originality. Didn't work though, i ended up having to accept my null hypothesis.
Reply 5
I did the effect of cue dependent forgetting on long term memory which is VERY VERY easy. Just try not to pick something complicated because you want to look clever as there really is no point... I managed to get 83/90 for a few days' work.
Reply 6
I did looking at gender differences in stress response. Simple enough to write about, but designing experiment was kind of hard at first. Other people in my year did looking at conformity (in terms of using faked lists etc), kind of cool, but whatever you do has to build on from an existing study so you have to think of an area that interests you, look at a study you like then look at any criticisms and then just try coming up with a similar experiment that takes that criticism into account. So you can basically be redesigning a study to make it an improved version

I would recommend working in a group, unless you feel that you are the kind of person who would get more done on your own. It's only one mark lost though. I got 86/90 in the end, and it was fairly straightforward on the whole.
I did "does facial hair affect the attractiveness of men"? I found it quite easy and got 81/90 for it and it was quite fun doing it too.
Reply 8
polka_dott
I did "does facial hair affect the attractiveness of men"? I found it quite easy and got 81/90 for it and it was quite fun doing it too.

What was your raw mark for 81/90? I got 57/60 so I'm guessing that'll be around 82, but that really is just a wild guess.

OP - I did repression. It was easy as pie.
Well my teacher gave me 54/60 and when it was moderated I don't think anything was changed.
Short-term memory, yawwwwno.
Reply 11
i done relationships - the one in the back of the "dog - Cardwell" book!
Reply 12
Short-term memory too

Latest

Trending

Trending