The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
I'm back! Sorry that wasn't very quick, couldn't go any quicker tonight with the risk of OCD playing up.

You're probably the only person at your age who likes ironing! :tongue:
Aww Thankyou!
Aww that's so kind! I really do appreciate that! Matrix seems to want a nice relaxed comfy Freezer? :smile:
I went as quickly as my issues allowed tonight!

It's alright :smile: I think it's too late to talk in the chess place :redface: maybe we can do it another time?
No one wants the OCD to be unleashed! :noway:

Haha oh well, I'm not like other people anyway :tongue:
No worries!
Aw, of course she does! :yep:
Awww, and I'm very grateful for that! :hugs:
Original post by Matrix123
It's alright :smile: I think it's too late to talk in the chess place :redface: maybe we can do it another time?
No one wants the OCD to be unleashed! :noway:

Haha oh well, I'm not like other people anyway :tongue:
No worries!
Aw, of course she does! :yep:
Awww, and I'm very grateful for that! :hugs:

You sure?
Aw no I'm sorry! We will defo get there! I'll do my best to get there tomorrow! I promise we will get there this week! :yep:
Nope, that'd be real bad!

Hehe Matrix is unique and that makes her even more super awesome! :biggrin:
:hugs:
Aww that's so sweet! Now I don't feel so guilty for feeling all warm and cozy :smile:
Hoping Matrix is nice and comfy too! :smile:
Aww, and I'm greatful just to be able to talk to you! :smile: :hugs:
You know I'll always go as quickly as I can just to get back to you! :smile:
Ah well that's Okish then! What's up?
Today's been rather good tbh! Had the best drive home ever too! Followed a Mustang which was revving and it sounded glorious! :biggrin:

Oh I sure am! I love cars!
Ooh what ones?

Had a long day- Don't ask! 😂

Damn, you must have been buzzing you know. Honestly, can't wait to have my first car. It won't be any ordinary one :tongue:

I saw a Mercedes amg a45 and a Lamborghini Aventador! Was feeling so hyped after seeing them, i really want one now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
You sure?
Aw no I'm sorry! We will defo get there! I'll do my best to get there tomorrow! I promise we will get there this week! :yep:
Nope, that'd be real bad!

Hehe Matrix is unique and that makes her even more super awesome! :biggrin:
Aww that's so sweet! Now I don't feel so guilty for feeling all warm and cozy :smile:
Hoping Matrix is nice and comfy too! :smile:
Aww, and I'm greatful just to be able to talk to you! :smile: :hugs:
You know I'll always go as quickly as I can just to get back to you! :smile:

Yeah :redface: I don't want to not do it but I'm getting tired and there's school so yeah :redface: sorry Freezer, but yeah! I will try to get there too and hopefully I won't have too much homework to get done! Aww hopefully! :excited:
It would, and it's not welcome to do so! :noway:

Matrix definitely is unique! Maybe not for the "right" reasons but unique is the way forward so she doesn't really care too much about that :tongue: aw thanks! :ahee:
Awww! Good! You should not feel guilty for that! (It's amazing! :h: :emog:)
Aww, sitting at my laptop which I'll turn off after this reply but shall be in bed soon so I will be in a short amount of time!
Awww, that means a lot! :hugs:
Aww!
^A whole lot of awws! :tongue:
That means a lot but really, you can take your time! Don't want you rushing about! :nah: Take it easy :yep:
Original post by TheUnknownDude
Had a long day- Don't ask! 😂

Damn, you must have been buzzing you know. Honestly, can't wait to have my first car. It won't be any ordinary one :tongue:

I saw a Mercedes amg a45 and a Lamborghini Aventador! Was feeling so hyped after seeing them, i really want one now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok then! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Oh I sure was!
It's an exciting moment when you first get one!
Well your options will be limited due to he insurance costs tbh. A 1.4 engine will be the largest for a first car!

Nice one, the Aventador sounds glorious!
Well I don't tbh. They're a nightmare to live with!
But I ain't gonna stop from getting one! :biggrin:
Yeah :redface: I don't want to not do it but I'm getting tired and there's school so yeah :redface: sorry Freezer, but yeah! I will try to get there too and hopefully I won't have too much homework to get done! Aww hopefully! :excited:
It would, and it's not welcome to do so! :noway:

Matrix definitely is unique! Maybe not for the "right" reasons but unique is the way forward so she doesn't really care too much about that :tongue: aw thanks! :ahee:
Awww! Good! You should not feel guilty for that! (It's amazing! :h: :emog:)
Aww, sitting at my laptop which I'll turn off after this reply but shall be in bed soon so I will be in a short amount of time!
Awww, that means a lot! :hugs:
Aww!
^A whole lot of awws! :tongue:
That means a lot but really, you can take your time! Don't want you rushing about! :nah: Take it easy :yep:

Yeah I understand. It's ok. No need to be sorry Matrix!
Hopefully they'll cut down on the HW soon! Then insta chat chess thingy :biggrin:
It's never welcome here! Or anywhere in fact!

Matrix sure is! :biggrin: Well you're uniqueness is perfectly fine from what I've seen so it's all good! :smile:
Ah that's a good attitude to have tbh! No worries!
Well i do tbh! (Hehe it sure is! :smile:)
Ah ok then! I imagine your bed will be a lot more comfortable! :tongue:
Aww it's ok :hugs:
Haha so much aww! :hugs:
Aw well tbh I don't like taking my time!
Damn I forgot the rule of speed, shall have to find it out!

I'm gonna get some sleep soon too btw!
Yeah I understand. It's ok. No need to be sorry Matrix!
Hopefully they'll cut down on the HW soon! Then insta chat chess thingy :biggrin:
It's never welcome here! Or anywhere in fact!

Matrix sure is! :biggrin: Well you're uniqueness is perfectly fine from what I've seen so it's all good! :smile:
Ah that's a good attitude to have tbh! No worries!
Well i do tbh! (Hehe it sure is! :smile:)
Ah ok then! I imagine your bed will be a lot more comfortable! :tongue:
Aww it's ok :hugs:
Haha so much aww! :hugs:
Aw well tbh I don't like taking my time!
Damn I forgot the rule of speed, shall have to find it out!

I'm gonna get some sleep soon too btw!

Aww OK :smile:
Hopefully, haha yeah! :biggrin:
Exactly! It should take the hint before Matrix gets very annoyed at it!

Haha aww! Thanks :smile:
Well, I try to keep that attitude up :u:
But you shouldn't because Matrix is very happy when Freezer is all comfy and relaxed:yep: (:biggrin:)
It sure is :h:
Haha double hug incoming: :hugs::hugs:
Awww

Speed is ms to the -1 :mmm:

I should now tbh. Goodnight, sweet dreams Freezer:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh ok then! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Oh I sure was!
It's an exciting moment when you first get one!
Well your options will be limited due to he insurance costs tbh. A 1.4 engine will be the largest for a first car!

Nice one, the Aventador sounds glorious!
Well I don't tbh. They're a nightmare to live with!
But I ain't gonna stop from getting one! :biggrin:

Yeah, fingers crossed :biggrin:

For a first car, I'm leaning more towards a 4×4, preferably a Range Rover Sport!

Every car has its pros and cons, but in this case the pros outweigh the cons by a significant amount :smile:

Do you drive a car? If so, which one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, fingers crossed :biggrin:

For a first car, I'm leaning more towards a 4×4, preferably a Range Rover Sport!

Every car has its pros and cons, but in this case the pros outweigh the cons by a significant amount :smile:

Do you drive a car? If so, which one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed! :smile:

For a first car, a Range Rover Sport isn't really possible. The insurance is gonna cost £6000 at least, and that's if you'll even get insured on one!

I sure do! I have a Fiat Grande Punto currently.
Hoping to get a Mazda RX8 as my second car!
Indeed! :smile:

For a first car, a Range Rover Sport isn't really possible. The insurance is gonna cost £6000 at least, and that's if you'll even get insured on one!

I sure do! I have a Fiat Grande Punto currently.
Hoping to get a Mazda RX8 as my second car!

It wouldn't be a problem if you have the money :biggrin: But surely you can get it through finance? But under someone else's name as I'm still young...

A decent first car, gotta give you that :smile:

Sounds good, when are you looking to flog your Fiat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It wouldn't be a problem if you have the money :biggrin: But surely you can get it through finance? But under someone else's name as I'm still young...

A decent first car, gotta give you that :smile:

Sounds good, when are you looking to flog your Fiat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you've still got to get insured on one and I dont think that's possible for a new driver.
Don't ever buy a car on finance! If you cant buy it outright, don't bother! It's more expensive in the long run and you don't actually own the car! Don't get a car on finance ever! Just buy it outright!
You cant insure your car under someone else's name either.
You can go to prison if you're caught so id avoid that tbh!

Thanks! Slow as shut though!

May next year ideally!
My insurance will come down then and ill have enough money to buy the Mazda! :biggrin:
Aww OK :smile:
Hopefully, haha yeah! :biggrin:
Exactly! It should take the hint before Matrix gets very annoyed at it!

Haha aww! Thanks :smile:
Well, I try to keep that attitude up :u:
But you shouldn't because Matrix is very happy when Freezer is all comfy and relaxed:yep: (:biggrin:)
It sure is :h:
Haha double hug incoming: :hugs::hugs:
Awww

Speed is ms to the -1 :mmm:

I should now tbh. Goodnight, sweet dreams Freezer:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
Hopefully indeed! Haha :biggrin:
It should indeed!! If only it listened to Matrix!!

Aw its ok :smile:
And you do a very good job at it!
Aww that's so cute! Well it does feel nice but I feel undeserving of it! Id rather you be feeling that way tbh!
Indeed!
:excited: :blush: :hugs: :hugs:
Aww

:colonhash: Noooo, well maybe idk :tongue:
You cant go wrong with more speed!! That's it!! :biggrin: (It's in the dictionary :wink: I love Nitro Circus!)

Good evening Matrix!! :smile: :hugs:
Hope one had a great day! :biggrin:
:smile:
Hopefully indeed! Haha :biggrin:
It should indeed!! If only it listened to Matrix!!

Aw its ok :smile:
And you do a very good job at it!
Aww that's so cute! Well it does feel nice but I feel undeserving of it! Id rather you be feeling that way tbh!
Indeed!
:excited: :blush: :hugs: :hugs:
Aww

:colonhash: Noooo, well maybe idk :tongue:
You cant go wrong with more speed!! That's it!! :biggrin: (It's in the dictionary :wink: I love Nitro Circus!)

Good evening Matrix!! :smile: :hugs:
Hope one had a great day! :biggrin:

If. Only. :colonhash: (<-----Directed at OCD, not Freezer)

Aww thanks!
Aww well feeling guilty is like regretting it, right? When Freezer is warm and cosy, Matrix is very happy to hear it, and to know that Freezer is happy! :excited: If Freezer regrets it, that's like saying he regrets making Matrix happy.
Therefore, Matrix has deduced that if Freezer wants Matrix (and himself) to be happy, he should try to no longer regret it!
(^Mathsy proof for you :wink:)

Aww :hugs::hugs:

Haha the need for speed :tongue: (Nitro Circus?)

Good evening Freezer! :hugs:
One did have a great day, thanks. Got more homework though:sigh: I haven't started yet though and I'm not motivated atm :/
Shall get a start soon though and hopefully we can talk properly after.

I hope Freezer had a great day!:smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
WELCOMING YOU BACK FIIIIIIIMIIIIIIILIIIIIIIMIIIIIIIIII :jumphug:Lol same I have too much to do and i'm too tired and stressed and dead to do it and
urrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh life :colonhash:
A2 :I
How is AS, how are you finding it? Ask if you need any help/advice for anything, Idk if u do the same courses but yeah :yy:

Someone say cheese? :teehee:

:awesome:
food was good :yy:
HELLLO :wavey:

Ommmmg, good luck this year I'll keep you in my prayers!

I'm doing Maths Physics and History - thanks for the offer!
I'm finding it very interesting so far but im on edge about getting **** grades and being kicked of the three courses (BECAUSE THEYRE SO PERFECT TOGTHER!!!!
Woo! Glad to hear it! Haha, more of an induction then?
Oooh nice day ahead of you! :yep:
I'm alright thanks! Guessing from your post, I feel that you are well too? :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
But you've still got to get insured on one and I dont think that's possible for a new driver.
Don't ever buy a car on finance! If you cant buy it outright, don't bother! It's more expensive in the long run and you don't actually own the car! Don't get a car on finance ever! Just buy it outright!
You cant insure your car under someone else's name either.
You can go to prison if you're caught so id avoid that tbh!

Thanks! Slow as shut though!

May next year ideally!
My insurance will come down then and ill have enough money to buy the Mazda! :biggrin:

I'll get it done somehow :biggrin:

Hmm I think you're right. I'm considering on buying my first car when I turn 25 or something. Still got sooo many years to go.

Hopefully. Fancy giving me a ride on your new car then :tongue:
But how do you get your finances sorted then (considering a car is very expensive to own nowadays)? Are you currently working?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll get it done somehow :biggrin:

Hmm I think you're right. I'm considering on buying my first car when I turn 25 or something. Still got sooo many years to go.

Hopefully. Fancy giving me a ride on your new car then :tongue:
But how do you get your finances sorted then (considering a car is very expensive to own nowadays)? Are you currently working?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah getting your first car at 25 makes things a bit easier, but not much. It'll be a tad cheaper tbh but you're still a new driver so it'll be expensive still!

How old are you now if you dont mind me asking?

In it maybe, not on it :wink:
I work full time so I can afford it.
Although before I started I had a fair amount saved up so I was using that to run the car.
Now I can save up for a new one :biggrin: But can't get ont until May next year when I get my 2nd NCB
Ah getting your first car at 25 makes things a bit easier, but not much. It'll be a tad cheaper tbh but you're still a new driver so it'll be expensive still!

How old are you now if you dont mind me asking?

In it maybe, not on it :wink:
I work full time so I can afford it.
Although before I started I had a fair amount saved up so I was using that to run the car.
Now I can save up for a new one :biggrin: But can't get ont until May next year when I get my 2nd NCB

I've been passed for 2 years now :smile: So I won't be considered a new driver when I hit 25 :biggrin:

Just inboxed you it :smile:

Oh lucky you. You must be making a lot then. Live life to the max eh

NCB?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh OK! Hmm hopefully you can make some nice new friends :smile:
Good!
Glad to hear too!:yep:
Tut tut :tongue: good luck with that! It does look very interesting. How are you finding it so far?
Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been passed for 2 years now :smile: So I won't be considered a new driver when I hit 25 :biggrin:

Just inboxed you it :smile:

Oh lucky you. You must be making a lot then. Live life to the max eh

NCB?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right I see, how come you've got no car then?
Well if you haven't driven since you passed then you will be considered as one.

Indeed you did!

Indeed! Well for a first year it's a lot, more than I was expecting (plenty to afford an RX8 :smile:)

No Claims Bonus (the more you have, the cheaper your insurance. One reason why it's so expensive to start with, you don't have any as you haven't driven before)

Quick Reply

Latest