FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Fire Pigeon

Badger.
salut chou detrempe....

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
chocolat chaud vs epinard pouriiiii :five::france:and the winner is........

Spoiler

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Spoiler

:jive:
:wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2:
FLIPENDO!
:wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2::wizard2:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LeyK
Nighty night Mat :jumphug:

:h:
I can live with that! :wink:
(Well seeing as i dont know anything about it either, no it doesnt make you a bad person)
I hope to see you here for a while now :wink:

Me too! :biggrin:
Good to hear it! I class it as our thread tbh (seeing as youve probably posted here more than me haha, which is awesome :biggrin: )
Woop! :jive:

Wow, that means a lot! :hugs: (nah, I wouldn't ssy that. I think we've posted around the same amount :wink:)
Indeed! Woop, woop! :jive:
Original post by Danny the Geezer
:jive:

:jive::jive:
Original post by AshEntropy
FLIPENDO!

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SoggyCabbages
Badger.

Ice Lizard

No worries!
You seem like a lively character :biggrin:
Original post by AshEntropy
FLIPENDO!

WIZARD!!!!!! :wizard2:
:jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive:
Randomness?

Here's something random-

I'm actually a squirrel who lives in a giant tree house, and alll the forest animals worship me- I also know how to drive a private jet and take my friends around places- and FYI it's a yellow private jet with free cheese and crackers served when you board!

I'm going to The North Pole this afternoon, anyone want to join me? :jive;

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Wow, that means a lot! :hugs: (nah, I wouldn't ssy that. I think we've posted around the same amount :wink:)
Indeed! Woop, woop! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is our thread! :hugs: :biggrin:
Hmm well i suppose we have :wink:
:jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive::jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive:: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Randomness?

Here's something random-

I'm actually a squirrel who lives in a giant tree house, and alll the forest animals worship me- I also know how to drive a private jet and take my friends around places- and FYI it's a yellow private jet with free cheese and crackers served when you board!

I'm going to The North Pole this afternoon, anyone want to join me? :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Randomness indeed :biggrin:

Thats very random!
BRILLIANT! :biggrin: I love it!
That jet though! Omg i want to ride in it!

Damn i was going to the South Pole today! :wink:
:five:
Heyyy! How are you!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

I am good thanks, how are you?

Me too!!!
Feel free to do whatever you want :biggrin:
How are you?! :biggrin:

Yay! Thanks! I'm good thanks how are you?
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Randomness?

Here's something random-

I'm going to The North Pole this afternoon, anyone want to join me? :jive;

Posted from TSR Mobile

Squirrel!!!:jive::jive::jive:

Me! I want to join you!
It is our thread! :hugs: :biggrin:
Hmm well i suppose we have :wink:
:jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive::jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive:: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive:

Mhmmm :h:
:jive::jive::jive::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:
Original post by niv1234
Hi,

I am good thanks, how are you?

That's great to hear. I'm good as well thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by niv1234

Woop!!
Brilliant!!!!! :jive:
Good to hear it! :biggrin:
Im tired but happy thanks!
@Matrix123
MATRIX!!!!!
@sapphire79 for some reason I can't VM you back. Anyway, that should be lovely! Nahh, I don't think so. They're not 'TSR worthy' :tongue:

I'm really sorry I thought I replied before! And come on the probably are :biggrin: I want to see them
Original post by sapphire79
I'm really sorry I thought I replied before! And come on the probably are :biggrin: I want to see them

No worries :smile: Nooooo, they're just filled with random sketches and are more patterns to express myself than proper drawings you'd actually want to look at :tongue:
@Matrix123
MATRIX!!!!!

@FireFreezer77
FIREFREEZER!!!!!
(Do you want me to call you anything shorter or is FireFreezer fine?)

Sorry, I was out when you had tagged...
No worries!
You seem like a lively character :biggrin:

Do i?? Oki then from now on i will be extraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lively :u:

Quick Reply

Latest