The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cookie123456789
hiiii!!!!!!!!!!! The party don't start till i walk in. :thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::tinkywinky::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by firefreezer77
woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ALL ROCK AND ROLL when cookie123456789 is in the house!!!!
parrrttayyyyyyyy
:thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FireFreezer77
Okay! We shall see who turns up!
No i have a feeling they wont :frown: but its worth a shot (as you said).

No worries! Yeah i would imagine thats the reason! TSR has been pretty dead during this period but its alive again now! :biggrin:
Tbh i didnt expect it to last as long as it did! Well sort of, its just me and you here!

Yup, mhmmm :biggrin:

Yes, it sure is!
Not anymore though... :dance:
HIIII!!!!!!!!!!! THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN. :thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::tinkywinky::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::tong::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

:rofl: Heyyy!!! :jive: :jive: :jive:
Original post by Matrix123
Yup, mhmmm :biggrin:

Yes, it sure is!
Not anymore though... :dance:

:rofl: Heyyy!!! :jive: :jive: :jive:

HEYYYY MATTTEEE! :banana::banana::banana::banana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana:
HEYYYY MATTTEEE! :banana::banana::banana::banana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana:

Hi, how are you doing? :smile:
:ahee::ahee::ahee:
:jive::jive::jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
IT'S ALL ROCK AND ROLL when cookie123456789 is in the house!!!!
parrrttayyyyyyyy
:thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::groovy::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Hahahaha!
Youre awesome you are! So full of life!
LETS GET THIS PARTAAAAY STARTED!!!!
Hahahaha!
Youre awesome you are! So full of life!
LETS GET THIS PARTAAAAY STARTED!!!!

hahahaha yes that's what all my friends tell me when I'm going mental on the dance floor at parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARRRTTTTAYYYYYY ONNNN
Hi, how are you doing? :smile:
:jive::jive::jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

really good thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! how about you??!?!?!?!?!?!?! :biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::p:
really good thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! how about you??!?!?!?!?!?!?! :biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::p:

That's great to hear. I'm well too, thanks :wink:
:biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's great to hear. I'm well too, thanks :wink:
:biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's jolly good!!!!!!! What you up to this evening? :biggrin::smile::tongue:
that's jolly good!!!!!!! What you up to this evening? :biggrin::smile::tongue:

Yup, well it's just TSR :tongue: nothing too out there. You?
:biggrin::jive::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup, well it's just TSR :tongue: nothing too out there. You?
:biggrin::jive::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah OK :biggrin: I'll probably have a cocktail and jam out to some tunes :smile::cool:
ah OK :biggrin: I'll probably have a cocktail and jam out to some tunes

Hahaha, OK. How old are you? (If you don't mind me asking) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha, OK. How old are you? (If you don't mind me asking) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am 16! :biggrin: you?
hahahaha yes that's what all my friends tell me when I'm going mental on the dance floor at parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARRRTTTTAYYYYYY ONNNN

Hahaha! Im liking you!
LETS GO MENTAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
PARTAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY FOREVERMORE!!!!!!!
Hahaha! Im liking you!
LETS GO MENTAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
PARTAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY FOREVERMORE!!!!!!!

yes!!!!!! LETS PARTY TOGETHER!!! LIKING YOU TOO!!!! Enjoy life!!! Make the most of it!!! Stay cool and rock on!!!!!!!!!
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
yes!!!!!! LETS PARTY TOGETHER!!! LIKING YOU TOO!!!! Enjoy life!!! Make the most of it!!! Stay cool and rock on!!!!!!!!!

LETS PARTY TOGETHER FOREVER!!!
EXCELLENT!!!!
Oh i will!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
@cookie123456789 Where'd you go!!!?

Quick Reply