The Student Room Group

I get so jealous

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 10 months now, and have been close for just under a year. We started off as good friends before finally getting together in July last year.
I feel really overprotective and I get jealous really easily, and I can tell he gets upset about it. A while ago, there was an incident where he was messaging another girl all night, and kind of flirting with her, and I guess that's ruined my trust a little bit. He's still close friends with her now and it upsets and annoys me whenever I see them talking.

When I confronted him about it, he got angry and told me to stop overreacting because it made him feel 'shitty'. I don't want to bring it up again, but I still get jealous no matter how much I try to suppress my feelings.
Some advice would be really helpful
what were messages like .....flirty
Reply 2
Original post by algerianstar23
what were messages like .....flirty

from what I remember, he made flirtatious jokes and big dick jokes :frown:
one doesn't flirt with another girl all night - while having a girlfriend, why are you letting him hurt you? let go, and he can keep that side chick
Original post by samina_ay
one doesn't flirt with another girl all night - while having a girlfriend, why are you letting him hurt you? let go, and he can keep that side chick

i agree
[video="youtube;yw04QD1LaB0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw04QD1LaB0[/video]

On topic: Unnecessary jelousy can damage your relationship, if he says its nothing then maybe it is?...I have female friends i talk to a lot lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Yeah, I honestly don't think he likes her in that way... for some reason it just upsets me when they talk and stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending