The Student Room Group

Nervous

My exams are fairly soon, and i am so nervous and soooooo scared that i am gonna fail! What do i do ?!?! xx
You need to think positively. If you put the time and effort in, you will get there!x
It's normal to be nervous and it's good because it shows you care, and if you care you'll do better! GCSEs are important, but it's not the end of the world if you don't do too well. Teachers drill in the importance of exams into you because THEY need good results so they look good! In reality as long as you do your best you're fine, even if you get some things wrong there are always opportunities to revise and redo mistakes in the future. They'll only last a couple of weeks and then you've got a nice long summer to relax and treat yourself with :-) The relief on results day will be great! x
(edited 7 years ago)
Just try and look at them as regular exams nothing that's too scary
Original post by Megan.Rose..
My exams are fairly soon, and i am so nervous and soooooo scared that i am gonna fail! What do i do ?!?! xx

If you believe in yourself then you're bound to do well :smile:

Wow, that sounded corny as hell.

Just breathe, they seem like the end of the world but they are seriously not. I remember when I did my GCSE'S, time flew so quickly and before I knew it, I had finished all my exams.

Best of Luck :smile:
Original post by Megan.Rose..

Just relax and make sure that you do past papers as you still got time and make sure you go over them and anyways, being nervous is a good thing not bad as it helps you take your exams seriously and would help make you do well
Good Luck:smile:
Get used to them. Keep your head and don't panic. It will come with experience
I have my first exam tomorrow and I'm chill. Be chill.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont overstress yourself, they are fairly common sense.
People say don't do this and don't do that.

Just relax, as long as you try your best you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest