The Student Room Group

Lovely anti-Trump protesters

It's a foreign invasion

These people are likely born and raised in America but wave their Mexican flags instead of American

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MakeAmericaGreat

It's a foreign invasion

These people are likely born and raised in America but wave their Mexican flags instead of American

I guess people do not forget their roots
The protesters are right to burn the American flag, Trump is a racist

I'm not trying to justify violence here, but isn't Trump really to blame? He has been alienating hispanics, and its understandable that they are angry at what would be called hate speech in any sane society
Original post by Multiculturalism
I'm not trying to justify violence here, but isn't Trump really to blame? He has been alienating hispanics, and its understandable that they are angry at what would be called hate speech in any sane society

You're right, Trump is the one to blame for the violent thugs that punched trump supporters, destroyed police cars and burnt the U.S. flags, without his words, there would be no violence.
Original post by CarlTheCuck
You're right, Trump is the one to blame for the violent thugs that punched trump supporters, destroyed police cars and burnt the U.S. flags, without his words, there would be no violence.

Well, of course its a little bit more complex than that, but yeah, this is the result of inflammatory speech and Hitler-like rhetoric
Well, of course its a little bit more complex than that, but yeah, this is the result of inflammatory speech and Hitler-like rhetoric

So you would support people attacking Labour MP's and Labour supporters? After all, much of their rhetoric is anti-sematic.
Original post by The_Opinion
So you would support people attacking Labour MP's and Labour supporters? After all, much of their rhetoric is anti-sematic.

Ahahahahaha good one. I saw a U.S. News clip on YouTube with a politician basically defending withdrawing people's democratic rights "because they are Trump supporters innit". The viewer is supposed to agree with it as it impacts Trump supporters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Brillo100
Ahahahahaha good one. I saw a U.S. News clip on YouTube with a politician basically defending withdrawing people's democratic rights "because they are Trump supporters innit". The viewer is supposed to agree with it as it impacts Trump supporters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have seen many left wing students questioned about the removal of the first amendment, many support it!

Stop victim blaming.
Everything about Trump repulses, me like ugh, he was nothing of substance or value, except money which is of course what the world runs on. America is an embarrassment supporting him.
How unruly. That simply is not behaviour becoming a gentleman.

But aren't you are trying to justify violence‽
Original post by chantalc
Everything about Trump repulses, me like ugh, he was nothing of substance or value, except money which is of course what the world runs on. America is an embarrassment supporting him.

And Clinton is poor right?
And Clinton is poor right?

I was talking about Trump, of course Clinton is rich and has the money to fund her campaign, but she comes from a political background and has knowledge in that area...unlike Trump, who is able to run for Presidency as he has the funds to do so.
Reply 14
The more people protest trump, the more attention he shall gather and the more support he shall gain
I was talking about Trump, of course Clinton is rich and has the money to fund her campaign, but she comes from a political background and has knowledge in that area...unlike Trump, who is able to run for Presidency as he has the funds to do so.

You do realise that the fact Trump is paying for his own camping is generally seen as a good thing and a reason to vote for him right?
You do realise that the fact Trump is paying for his own camping is generally seen as a good thing and a reason to vote for him right?

that wasn't my point tbh and i get appreciate he's self funding. Im talking about the fact he hasn't got as much political knowledge as other candidates e.g. all of them.
that wasn't my point tbh and i get appreciate he's self funding. Im talking about the fact he hasn't got as much political knowledge as other candidates e.g. all of them.

Political knowledge a.k.a. knowing how to get special interest donor money

He knows how the system works, after all, he has been paying of politicians for years. Also, Presidents surround themselves with a team of advisors.

Clinton has experience yes, but experience at doing a bad job.
Reply 19

Everyone needs a hobby.

Quick Reply

Latest