The Student Room Group

Imat 2016

heya!
i just wanted to open a thread for any one who is considering this option?
i just wanted to ask when does the test registration open and how can i apply? and since i'm in my first year of sixth form is this an exam i sit this year, or next year? peaace!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by seedlings
heya!
i just wanted to open a thread for any one who is considering this option?
i just wanted to ask when does the test registration open and how can i apply? and since i'm in my first year of sixth form is this an exam i sit this year, or next year? peaace!

Haha, I've got the same question bothering me, and there seems to be no conclusive answer... Test reg. is currently open and you apply on the Universitaly website
Reply 2
Hi, I know offers are based on IMAT scores, but how do we apply to universities? I can't seem to find any application form which allows me to apply to all the universities.

Thanks for your help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FA_600
Hi, I know offers are based on IMAT scores, but how do we apply to universities? I can't seem to find any application form which allows me to apply to all the universities.

Thanks for your help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

When you register for the IMAT, you apply to the unis.
Reply 4
Original post by raniafern
When you register for the IMAT, you apply to the unis.

Hi, thanks for the reply.
So we don't send a formal application to the universities with our qualifications etc.?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I don't think so. I emailed most of the universities months ago and majority replied that you just have to apply for IMAT. :smile:

How are your preparations going and how are you studying for it? BMAT books, maybe online resources? And where are you taking the test?

There are very few places for lots of candidates. Intimidating.

Quick Reply

Latest