The Student Room Group

Would you turn gay if there were no girls left?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by uberteknik
Sex would seem pointless - the human race would be on a path to extinction by that time.

If the world was faced with imminent destruction:

Man: 'Fancy a last shag?'
Woman: 'I don't know how you can even think of sex at a time like this'.

People have sex for other reasons that reproduction.
Original post by loveleest
People have sex for other reasons that reproduction.
Duhhhh.
LMAO, I mean you have straight men that have sex with other men in prisons to realse their sexual urges so what does that show.

Some of you guys are lying.

Male-on-male rape in prisons is mostly about asserting dominance, not "to realse their sexual urges".
LMAO, I mean you have straight men that have sex with other men in prisons to realse their sexual urges so what does that show.

Some of you guys are lying.

But not every guy in prison does this.
I find it amusingly ironic that gay men in this thread are implying that sexuality is a choice to straight men and that you can control it; imagine if the situation was reversed hmm?

I'm bisexual so I can't answer, but I do believe some probably might but the majority wouldn't and some of you have some pretty ****ing bizarre and rude views towards straight people which you seem to think you can get away with cause you're 'a minority'.
Original post by blah3210
Male-on-male rape in prisons is mostly about asserting dominance, not "to realse their sexual urges".

I'm not talking about rape.
I am talking about people actually having sex with each other in prison.
Original post by XOR_
But not every guy in prison does this.

I never said that.
Nope. I shudder at the thought of sticking my dick up some guys hairy ass (or the same happening to me). I'd work for me and myself, lead a sexless life, and only deal with other men for business purposes.
I never said that.

No, though you used that statement to suggest 'Some of you guys are lying.',
I'm just pointing out that since not all males in jail do this, your conclusion is assumptious.
Reply 49
Original post by ivybridge
Well it kind of is? Vaginas are gross to me but I'm not repulsed by heterosexual or lesbian sex. It's just pathetic. And to say you wouldn't have sex with men if they were the only people on earth is utter *******s. I can comfortably admit, whilst I doubt I'd be that into it, I would have sex with women if it was only me and women left on the planet or just me and one girl.

Sort your insecurities out. Learn to be comfortable in your own skin; it does not mean you have to like it or will be called gay, child.

I'm physically repulsed by all sex. It's not that I'm immature, it's just how I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well it kind of is? Vaginas are gross to me but I'm not repulsed by heterosexual or lesbian sex. It's just pathetic. And to say you wouldn't have sex with men if they were the only people on earth is utter *******s. I can comfortably admit, whilst I doubt I'd be that into it, I would have sex with women if it was only me and women left on the planet or just me and one girl.

Sort your insecurities out. Learn to be comfortable in your own skin; it does not mean you have to like it or will be called gay, child.

its not imature imagine about having sex with your mum dad brother sister arent you repulsed dont lie you are
Original post by XOR_
Well apparently I can't have the real thing because in this scenario all women are dead?

Closest to the real thing is another human being. Why would you settle for less if you have another choice?
Original post by Inexorably
I find it amusingly ironic that gay men in this thread are implying that sexuality is a choice to straight men and that you can control it; imagine if the situation was reversed hmm?

I'm bisexual so I can't answer, but I do believe some probably might but the majority wouldn't and some of you have some pretty ****ing bizarre and rude views towards straight people which you seem to think you can get away with cause you're 'a minority'.

Quote me next time you prick. I never even said that.

Original post by whitetack
its not imature imagine about having sex with your mum dad brother sister arent you repulsed dont lie you are

Not the same.

@Katty3 also not the same.
Yeah, grow up pal.

Rubbish.

What do you mean grow up pal? If im not interested in guys i aint! You might be homosexual but i definitely am not!
Original post by Ayaz789
What do you mean grow up pal? If im not interested in guys i aint! You might be homosexual but i definitely am not!

Everybody is forgetting the context pf the discussion. It isn't about being interested in men - that is sexual orientation specific.
Quote me next time you prick. I never even said that.

How narcissistic, that entire post was not aimed at you and there's no need for you to call me a prick. It was aimed at everyone implying sexuality is a choice, such as:

tsrsarahhh
cherryred
and even the OP implying it to an extent.

God you're a sassy little *** aren't you.
Reply 56
Original post by Inexorably
How narcissistic, that entire post was not aimed at you and there's no need for you to call me a prick. It was aimed at everyone implying sexuality is a choice, such as:

tsrsarahhh
cherryred
and even the OP implying it to an extent.

God you're a sassy little *** aren't you.

Shots have been fired

Not the same.

not the same but same idea something that repulses you no need to be so angry about it people are allowed to not agree on things doesnt mean anyone is wrong opinions are like noses everyones got one
Original post by IAmNero
Because it doesn't lead to procreation basic human psychology states that he likely won't.

Yeah because the only reason you have sex is to procreate right? :rolleyes:
Not really sure?, can't really just "turn gay"..Wonder if there's a smilar thread for girls??? EDIT: Nah I don't think so, not sure I can be sexually attracted to another male
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending