The Student Room Group

girls, is this creepy?

your eyes remind me of the deep blue sea, your face reminds me of a beautiful flower, you're fun to be with and you're sweet.
Edit(I was drunk when I sent this and got her eye colour wrong haha)
she replied, umm I have brown eyes laughing face
I then said
Don't freak out but I love your hair couldn't think of anything though,haha
Don't think because I forgot your eyecolour I don't love you, I dream of you, in a non dirty way and I just want to cuddle you :smile:xx

I was pretty drunk so I know I shouldn't have sent it, is that creepy?

Scroll to see replies

its sooooooooooo swwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt :cute:
I think it was more comedic than anything I'd appreciate it. But if she likes you you might've hurt her feelings getting her eye colour wrong.
Reply 3
Original post by xobeauty
I think it was more comedic than anything I'd appreciate it. But if she likes you you might've hurt her feelings getting her eye colour wrong.

I don't think she does, and I didn't message some other stuff(not like lovey dovey just talking) but she hasn't replied though she has had a go at me before for messaging her too much, like I've sent her 15 texts in 3 days so i probably pissed her off again :/
LMFAO 'I dream of you, in a non dirty way' :rofl:

You're a creep OP.
yeah thats creepy af
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think she does, and I didn't message some other stuff(not like lovey dovey just talking) but she hasn't replied though she has had a go at me before for messaging her too much, like I've sent her 15 texts in 3 days so i probably pissed her off again :/

I hope you don't like her
Reply 7
Original post by Biryani007
LMFAO 'I dream of you, in a non dirty way' :rofl:

You're a creep OP.

well I didn't want to make her think I dreamed of ****ing her haha, but I do dream about her, like doing stuff, or kissing in the moonlight and just being with her, then I wake up no longer in a euphoric state and feel **** haha
Ted Bundy is that u
Reply 9
Original post by xobeauty
I hope you don't like her

I've been in love with her for like half a year haha
If you she is anything like @AutisticMew I think you've pulled.
It depends on the person, I don't think it's creepy.

Chef.
well I didn't want to make her think I dreamed of ****ing her haha, but I do dream about her, like doing stuff, or kissing in the moonlight and just being with her, then I wake up no longer in a euphoric state and feel **** haha

Aaaaaaaand you made it even worse. This is creepy af. If I were her, I'd avoid you forever
Reply 13
Yeah.... it's kinda ingenuous after you got the eye colour wrong??? How can you love someone if you forget their eye colour? Must not be very close then.. so yes. It is a tad creepy.
bit intense m8, just say she's pretty or something
Original post by Arima
Yeah.... it's kinda ingenuous after you got the eye colour wrong??? How can you love someone if you forget their eye colour? Must not be very close then.. so yes. It is a tad creepy.

well I haven't seen her in really long and in her picture they are blue and I was drunk looking at the picture
Reply 16
well I haven't seen her in really long and in her picture they are blue and I was drunk looking at the picture

I don't know, if you really loved her would you have to be reminded of what she looks like? It sounds more like you're crushing on her?

It's actually less creepy to just admit you wanted to bang her... At least you could have said you were a bit horny while drunk.

This is just creepy.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
It's actually less creepy to just admit you wanted to bang her... At least you could have said you were a bit horny while drunk.

This is just creepy.

I didn't say that too her but I didn't want her to think I dreamed of ****ing her, surely that's more creepy than just dreaming about being with her

Saying 'in a non dirty way' makes it worse tbh...it's best not to mention dreaming :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest