IGCSE ICT Edexcel

Anyone doing this exam?! Pliss help!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza.sheikh

Is this the living in a digital world exam on the 18th your talking about
Original post by X_Hope_X
Is this the living in a digital world exam on the 18th your talking about

Nope. That's gcse. I'm talking about IGCSE.

yesss man am writing the exam as well on 19th I guess, when is urs? so if urs is before me, u can help me out? :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by Mohamed Nashaat
yesss man am writing the exam as well on 19th I guess, when is urs? so if urs is before me, u can help me out? :biggrin:

Im sitting mine on the 20th so could you help me out after you do yours?Im pretty sure word processing will appear, most likely a poster or a letter/mail merge, so be prepared for that!If you have any doubts u can ask me😃
Original post by igcse16
Im sitting mine on the 20th so could you help me out after you do yours?Im pretty sure word processing will appear, most likely a poster or a letter/mail merge, so be prepared for that!If you have any doubts u can ask me😃

I'm sitting mine on the 16th, first day of the window. :'/
Reply 7
Telling other students who take the exam after you what the content of the exam is could result in them doing better than you and possibly making the grade boundaries tougher than they may have been otherwise - so you get a lower grade than you may have done if everything was on a level playing field - i.e. everyone just does their best with the knowledge that we have all been taught and practised. It is also against the rules for this site.
Original post by igcse16

Can you helpppp me regardingg the forms, I really need a video or something that will explain the same shitt, thanksss
Original post by DPD99
Telling other students who take the exam after you what the content of the exam is could result in them doing better than you and possibly making the grade boundaries tougher than they may have been otherwise - so you get a lower grade than you may have done if everything was on a level playing field - i.e. everyone just does their best with the knowledge that we have all been taught and practised. It is also against the rules for this site.

Trust me it wont affect the grade boundaries
Any predictions for what will come up tomorrow in the exam??
Best of luck guys for those who r appearing for the first window!!
I know how it feels.
Original post by DPD99

Really bro?
GUYS, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE helpp regardingg forms????? PLEASE!!!
I meann the DROPDOWN LIST!!
Reply 15

hey!! How was the exam? Was it easier than expected?
Reply 16
Original post by Mohamed Nashaat
GUYS, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE helpp regardingg forms????? PLEASE!!!

A drop down list is quite easy to do in a form. The most common one is where you type in the options needed eg Male/Female or M/F

Create form using form wizard for example then delete the field you want to replace with drop down. Click on combo box tool in the form design option (see ribbon at top when creating a form in design). Click where you want drop down list field and then choose option to type in values. Then just follow the prompts, give the field a label (eg Gender in the M/F example).

yes bro how was the exam im really worried can u tell it in the thread if u have time.
How did the paper go?
What did you find tough about

Im doing living in a digital world tomorrow please help me if you've already done it ??
(do we all do the same papers?)

Quick Reply

Latest