The Student Room Group

Study Leave

Are any of you going to have study leave? Does your school allow it? If so, then when does it begin and for how long?
Original post by TarotOfMagic
Are any of you going to have study leave? Does your school allow it? If so, then when does it begin and for how long?

For AS Next Friday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Themathgeek
For AS Next Friday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you think that it would be wise to start study leave say, this week? Even if your school doesn't allow it?
Do you think that it would be wise to start study leave say, this week? Even if your school doesn't allow it?

Nope, it's only AS , and being around others might help

I mean I havent even stsrted some of my exam units yet and I have them in 2 weeks.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

Already started until exams
I've had 2 weeks now and our first exam is in 2 weeks so overall we're getting 4 weeks of study leave.
I know one other school that has the same as my school

Mines 3 weeks from now and think its annoying how after weve finished eveything were still made to come in. Im doing A2 and for some subjects its literally a case of you just have to learn rather than understand like psychology. And if i ask a teacher if i can miss their lessons i get told to ask my college/sixth form office....
I feel 3 weeks is too long and would prefer them to give us a choice to stay or go for lessons. Some lesssons id happily stay but some its pointless...

Quick Reply

Latest