The Student Room Group

Which uni?

Still haven't decided on my firm. can't decide between Cardiff and Manchester. I prefer the Cardiff campus and its closer to home also I wont need to do a foundation year so it will be cheaper. But Manchester offers more modules and I think ill find more of them interesting I also like the look of their field courses. Manchester also to be higher on most league tables. Kent is also an option the amount of people in lectures is also smaller which im starting to think might be a good thing (the campus is also really nice).
Pick the course that interests you most. Make a list of other things you think are important for you uni experience and pros and cons for each uni. You have to spend 3 years there.
To me, it seems Manchester is what you'd prefer simply because you prefer the course, and that's the thing you have to put up with for 3 years! It all depends on what you want from the university though. Some people place a big emphasis on the student life, so a good course with a bad student experience isn't for them. Vice versa for people that want to go to uni just to study. Make a list of priorities, and match them with the unis :smile: The best advice I can give is to also speak to students from those unis, and definitely visit/revisit them all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending