The Student Room Group

weird msg

my bf sent me this:

''youre the first female ive ever been attracted to. you know my loyalty runs deep. youre the reason why i wake up every morning. just to see your face you beautiful person. after meeting you i realised my first love wasnt really my first real love and you know she cheated on me but im not bitter because i have you and im glad she hurt me otherwise id have never found you so i dont care what shes up to now. i love you more with every new day and youre far better than any girl ive layed my eyes. ive never thought dating a black girl would be the best thing in the world. i regret being with my blonde ex, you black girls know how to do it and you know i suggested my friends to find themselves a black girlfriend as well.''

idk what to think of it, i know its supposed me to be cute but rlly !? i agree with him on the part that us black girls are better lovers and carers than white women though. sorry not sorry.
Reply 1
oh and he also said he wanted to try out anal and is prepared to eat my ass like groceries looool
idk how i feel about anal tho.
Original post by Anonymous
oh and he also said he wanted to try out anal and is prepared to eat my ass like groceries looool
idk how i feel about anal tho.

Not helpful, but isn't that part of a song:lol:
''youre the first female ive ever been attracted to..."

Lel.

He's either gay or full of ******** :rofl:
Reply 4
All this pretentious ******** just for anal? :rofl:

And he really doesn't need to put down white women in order to uplift black women. Not to mention the fact he says he doesn't care about his ex yet talks about her which shows he's still bitter af.
OH FFS, What is up with that grammar and punctuation(biggest turn off ever)?! I couldn't read it sorry :frown: The cringe was too much, worsened by the bad grammar and punctuation.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
my bf sent me this:

''youre the first female ive ever been attracted to. you know my loyalty runs deep. youre the reason why i wake up every morning. just to see your face you beautiful person. after meeting you i realised my first love wasnt really my first real love and you know she cheated on me but im not bitter because i have you and im glad she hurt me otherwise id have never found you so i dont care what shes up to now. i love you more with every new day and youre far better than any girl ive layed my eyes. ive never thought dating a black girl would be the best thing in the world. i regret being with my blonde ex, you black girls know how to do it and you know i suggested my friends to find themselves a black girlfriend as well.''

Yeah this is totally real isn't it
Reply 7
Original post by RobML
Yeah this is totally real isn't it

yh !?
Sorry, but he sounds like he's fetishising and the last sentence suggests that he's only using you for sex.
my bf sent me this:

idk what to think of it, i know its supposed me to be cute but rlly !? i agree with him on the part that us black girls are better lovers and carers than white women though. sorry not sorry.

Too cringeworthy.
Are you sure he hasn't already done anal?

He's talking out of his ass.
Reply 11
Wow!!!!!!!!!! Like wow! I can't even put my thoughts into words! I just can't... :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending