The Student Room Group

Aub or ravensbourne for film production?

Hi,

I have been accepted to both arts university Bournemouth and Ravensbourne to study film & I can't decide. Ravens has the london factor and is also a very good course for film but aub is apparently one of the best film schools in the UK but i'm worried I might miss ou on the networking side of London. I just don't know how to decide. Any help from students at AUB and ravensbourne or even some outsiders who could offer some advice.

Thanks
Original post by brandonquan6
Hi,

I have been accepted to both arts university Bournemouth and Ravensbourne to study film & I can't decide. Ravens has the london factor and is also a very good course for film but aub is apparently one of the best film schools in the UK but i'm worried I might miss ou on the networking side of London. I just don't know how to decide. Any help from students at AUB and ravensbourne or even some outsiders who could offer some advice.

Thanks

Hi Brandon,

I am currently a ravensbourne student studying animation however I have worked in projects and collaborated with them over the course. It may be worth looking into the equipment for both universities and what you feel you would benefit and better yourself in. We also have a CLR booking system for equipment so I feel the tools here are very impressive from a bi-standers point of view. The equipment are open to all courses and we have an online booking system to ensure that everyone has fair access to all of them.

If you are unsure could help to make a visit! :smile: and see and ask the current students directly.
Visit Us!
They are some upcoming tours in May if you are interested!
Hope this helps,

Jay :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest