The Student Room Group

Music GCSE Edexcel 2016

Hi guys,
What set work do you think will be appearing on the last question fr the essay this year? Are you prepared and what are your top tips?

Cheers,
bionasard
I think it will be either Capercaille or Handel as they haven't come up in the past couple years. That's what my music teacher worked out. So my advice it to prepare on those. It's getting so close!! Best of luck :smile: P.S: Sorry if I am wrong
Reply 2
Original post by all deers
I think it will be either Capercaille or Handel as they haven't come up in the past couple years. That's what my music teacher worked out. So my advice it to prepare on those. It's getting so close!! Best of luck :smile: P.S: Sorry if I am wrong

You are definitely right! Isn't it weird how the first set work hasn't been on the last question after all these years?

By the way, watch out for Yiri and Rag Desh questions too... their formats are never the same as other set work questions.
Original post by bionasard
You are definitely right! Isn't it weird how the first set work hasn't been on the last question after all these years?

By the way, watch out for Yiri and Rag Desh questions too... their formats are never the same as other set work questions.

Yay! Thanks for the heads up. Good luck in the exam :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest