The Student Room Group

Help with subjects

Hi guys,
So I am doing my IGCSE's in a week, but I need to give in my subjects for IAL by Friday. I have selected Economics, Maths, Further Maths. I need to select one more from the below list, I am doing Physics for my IGCSE and I hate it, so should I take BS or Pyschology ( Doesn't go with my field). I am planning to do statistics or actuarial science. I also have the option of doing a subject privately, so I was thinking if I should take accounting ( I haven't done it in IGCSE, but not needed). So I need to decide between accounting or business studies, which one do you think will be better for my field and which one will be more appreciated for uni. I was hoping to Applied ICT but it's clashing with Further Math and I don't want to take a subject with lot of theory cause it takes up a lot of time and with Further Math I don't think I'll have the time for it. Also one more help will LSE or any other uni appreciate if I do Cambridge Math and Further Math as well, (will it be too much?) cause the syllabus is pretty similar I think except Cambridge has less choices when it comes to modules and you're forced to do Mechanics.
Choice at school - Physics, Business Studies, Psychology
help guys

Quick Reply

Latest