The Student Room Group

EU wants no Visa required for people in Turkey

Anyone heard about this?

I'm not surprised in the slightest as it's becoming more apparent the EU was created as a way to control and destroy White nations using economic intensives to trick people into joining and punish those who disobey...

EU = Anti-White, thus anti-European

Scroll to see replies

Why not try reading the story and learning what its about?
Only morons think being white means being European.

Istanbul is more European than you will ever be with its Byzantine heritage. What do you have to show?
The whites are gone the whites are dead, every advert on tv is for half and half or brown bread
Original post by Betelgeuse-
The whites are gone the whites are dead, every advert on tv is for half and half or brown bread

This made me giggle. :giggle:
Original post by MarxistHunter
Anyone heard about this?

I'm not surprised in the slightest as it's becoming more apparent the EU was created as a way to control and destroy White nations using economic intensives to trick people into joining and punish those who disobey...
EU = Anti-White, thus anti-European

Original post by MarxistHunter
I think everyone should have their own place to belong and the right to self determinationExcept for White people of course who have multiculturalism that deprive them of that

Have you got a problem with white people or something?
Reply 6
Original post by The-Spartan

Definitely not!
:biggrin:

I thought his problem was with anyone who isnt white?
Original post by 999tigger
I thought his problem was with anyone who isnt white?

I dont know anymore xD i interpreted it as the opposite.
I dont know anymore xD i interpreted it as the opposite.

Cant see your interpretation. Looks pretty one sided to me.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Only morons think being white means being European.

Istanbul is more European than you will ever be with its Byzantine heritage. What do you have to show?

By the same broken logic Russia is more European than Europe. Nice one.

Also Byzantium Empire was Roman, Roman=/=European. Especially given the influences the surrounding cultures and empires had on the Byzantium Empire, it was considered a separate entity for a reason.

Europe has been a racially homogeneous society since forever, only over the last two generations has this changed, meaning that non-whites simply aren't natives to Europe, they aren't Europeans.

A fair contrast would be like saying the British colonials were Indian when they were living in India, they just weren't and they never could be.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
By the same broken logic Russia is more European than Europe. Nice one.

Also Byzantium Empire was Roman, Roman=/=European. Especially given the influences the surrounding cultures and empires had on the Byzantium Empire, it was considered a separate entity for a reason.

Europe has been a racially homogeneous society since forever, only over the last two generations has this changed, meaning that non-whites simply aren't natives to Europe, they aren't Europeans.

A fair contrast would be like saying the British colonials were Indian when they were living in India, they just weren't and they never could be.

Russia is European. Who actually considers Russia an Asian country? Its cities, actual cities, not the small ones no one outside Russia cares about, are in the Western part.
(edited 7 years ago)

Because you say so? British people who were born and lived in India, might not ethnically be Indian, but they are certainly culturally so. It is fine to call oneself an Indian on such a basis, especially if they hold a passport in recognition of this.

You seem to think being ethnically European is the same as being European... Australians are ethnically white, and from Europe, and yet no one is asking for them to be deported.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Russia is European. Who actually considers Russia an Asian country? Its cities, actual cities, not the small ones no one outside Russia cares about, are in the Western part.

Nobody said Asian, and nobody considers Russia European, well some people do, but then these same people also claim Istanbul is more European than Europe.......
Nobody said Asian, and nobody considers Russia European, well some people do, but then these same people also claim Istanbul is more European than Europe.......

Yes, I have said this more than 400 times. Wait, I haven't actually said it once? Oh! Istanbul is not more European than Europe, but it is a cosmopolitan centre of European culture, and is geographically in Europe (get a map out) as much as it is Asia

No, I didn't say that. Lol at nobody considering Russia European host a poll on tsr i'd be shocked if more than 1 in 5 said Asian.
Ooh I do hope so, it'd be lovely to be able to visit the likes of Istanbul with no hassle :h:
Original post by Saoirse:3
Ooh I do hope so, it'd be lovely to be able to visit the likes of Istanbul with no hassle :h:

I'm sure being a white woman you'll love it there... :u:
Original post by Dodgypirate
I'm sure being a white woman you'll love it there... :u:

Not really sure what my ethnicity's got to do with it, but tis a lovely place :smile:
Original post by Saoirse:3
Not really sure what my ethnicity's got to do with it, but tis a lovely place :smile:

It's a horrible place, being a white woman over there makes it worse.
Original post by Dodgypirate
It's a horrible place, being a white woman over there makes it worse.

Have you been to Istanbul?

This applies to rural Turkey only really, and a few run down places.

Quick Reply

Latest