even if the guy guy below is funny, confident, witty, smart

how far can personality go?

Scroll to see replies

No again!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Clockrice
No again!!!!!!!!!!!

personality is a lie!
this is so skewed at least use guys that aren't age similar to son and father
Personaility matters, but so does physical attraction.
Imagine two walking with a limp, smelling like poo and not being able to speak without swearing or spitting and yeah.
Original post by Straighthate
personality is a lie!

Not really. Women would rather sleep with the better looking and spend the say with, trust and marry the guy with the better personality.
Reply 7
Original post by jawsontheflooor
this is so skewed at least use guys that aren't age similar to son and father

hahahahaha
Original post by Clockrice
Not really. Women would rather sleep with the better looking and spend the say with, trust and marry the guy with the better personality.

yeah they settle with the first guy because they know they couldnt keep the 2nd guy
and then cheat on the first guy with the second guy :lol:
Dunno if you're collecting photos of random men BUT all I've to say is ignoring the media, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Its all about looks for girls i would say , for guys its about who you are.But for girls you have to look good thats all.
yeah they settle with the first guy because they know they couldnt keep the 2nd guy

I would never cheat that is so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 12
could this guy...

be more attractive than this guy?
even if the guy guy below is funny, confident, witty, smart

how far can personality go?

Give it a rest!
:tongue:
Original post by F Edexcel
Its all about looks for girls i would say , for guys its about who you are.But for girls you have to look good thats all.

for me personality is the key thing but looks a bonus and from what I have experienced with guys is that it is looks that matter not personality
Original post by F Edexcel

You sounded jaded mate. Girls are generally accepted as less shallow, far less.

Don't be sad
Original post by 0to100
You sounded jaded mate. Girls are generally accepted as less shallow, far less.

:lol:
get out of here you blue pilled cuck
Personality matters once you meet their minimum requirements
Admittedly you don't bang a personality! however, if a guy has an amazing personality, that wins hands down for me and most girls (I assume) over the cheek boned buff lad who has the personality of a damp sock! But if both have a great personality, the good-looking guy would probably win on the dating front

Quick Reply

Latest