The Student Room Group

Is she offended I won't perform without a rubber?

A girl I've been seeing for over a month went back on the pill last week, I told her I am fine to use rubber (there has been 2 occasions when they've made things difficult due to the rubbish brand) but I have Durex Invisible ones which are fine.

I told her even though she's on the pill I still insist on using the rubber for extra protection, but expressed that I know she's clean, I just prefer to be extra safe.

She hasn't replied now and I think she's offended, but I really am not going to risk being a dad, shouldn't she be pleased I am being responsible?
Its better to have these kind of conversations in person to avoid mixed feelings or avoiding awkwardness.
If she is allowed to take precautions for herself via the pill, you should be allowed to wear a condom. It works both ways. If she doesn't like it, that's a shame.
Forget her if she's offended, you're doing the right thing by staying protected.
Reply 4
Original post by ripjonsnow
Its better to have these kind of conversations in person to avoid mixed feelings or avoiding awkwardness.

True, but Whatsapp the only method of communication at the moment, we're not in a relationship, if I was insisting on not using a rubber, I personally think that would be much worse, you can never be too safe these days
You're doing the right thing by staying protected, especially if both of you aren't ready to have children!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending