The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

MSc Foundations of Clinical Psych

Hey guys,

I applied for my masters in foundations of clinical psych and I have yet to receive an answer. I know that since many people applied it is taking a while to get back to us all but I was wondering if anyone knows when to expect an answer. Also did anyone get an offer for this programme?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Hello :smile:
I've also applied for this course and still haven't heard anything back. It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one! The acknowledgement email said several weeks, but I've no idea how long that means.

Hope we hear soon, good luck!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Thank you for the reassurance!
Are you planning on living on campus by any chance ? If so, do you think we will still be able to get our first choice for accommodation since we will be late in applying?
Thanks again!
Reply 3
I was told on an open day that I was unlikely to get accommodation on campus and that I should look at private renting somewhere. Which is scary to me because I don't know Brighton or anyone who lives there at all. I want to know if I have a place so I can start worrying about where I'm going to live!
Reply 4
Original post by LivR
I was told on an open day that I was unlikely to get accommodation on campus and that I should look at private renting somewhere. Which is scary to me because I don't know Brighton or anyone who lives there at all. I want to know if I have a place so I can start worrying about where I'm going to live!

Oh that's terrible! Is that because you're a home student? I'm an international student. I hope you get an offer and sort out your housing soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending