The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Foundation year

Is it possible to apply for foundation year if you don't meet your conditional offer requirements? I am an international student and I have already got a conditional offer.
If you dont meet your conditional offer there is a process called clearing where you can apply to any/most courses including foundation year programmes.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Thank you
Original post by mo7md2022
Is it possible to apply for foundation year if you don't meet your conditional offer requirements? I am an international student and I have already got a conditional offer.

Hi,

I am a first year International Management student here at the University of Bath. I do not know of any circumstances where a foundation year has been offered to somebody as a result of not meeting their offer, however you can confirm this by emailing [email protected].

Should you not meet your conditional offer there is a small chance that there may still be space on the course and we offer you a place anyway. If there is not enough space you will be able to look at alternative universities through UCAS or you can consider retaking some modules and reapplying for next years intake.

Try not to worry too much about not meeting your offer, focus on getting your exams out the way at the best of your ability!

Good luck,
Hayden
What would you say the best thing about the University of Bath's International Management course is and why did you choose this course in the first place?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending