The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Failing One Module (Second Year)

I am currently studying Business Management at Kingston University. I have a final exam tomorrow worth 60% of my module grade and I need to get around 55/60% on this test to pass the module and as my weak module, I doubt I will get this.

I know that people have re-sit full years or simply just one module in first year and I am getting sever anxiety at the thought of failing this one module and it being the be all and end of all my studies here.

So long and short of my question is if I do fail this one module, is the likelhood that I will be able to simply re-sit this one module next year?
Original post by Nethaca
I am currently studying Business Management at Kingston University. I have a final exam tomorrow worth 60% of my module grade and I need to get around 55/60% on this test to pass the module and as my weak module, I doubt I will get this.

I know that people have re-sit full years or simply just one module in first year and I am getting sever anxiety at the thought of failing this one module and it being the be all and end of all my studies here.

So long and short of my question is if I do fail this one module, is the likelhood that I will be able to simply re-sit this one module next year?

Hi Nethaca,

I would suggest contacting your module leader to discuss this with them as they will be able to advise you.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending