The Student Room Group

500 buthered human remains found in mexico

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did they buther them to make them more tasty?
I think you'll find it's spelt buttered.
Reply 3
Those Mexicans and their crazy dishes.
you guys are sick, you wouldn't say the same thing about the paris attacks/ISIS attacks
Reply 5
Original post by ESPORTIVA LUTA
you guys are sick, you wouldn't say the same thing about the paris attacks/ISIS attacks

Get a sense of humour dude.
Original post by ohgeez
Get a sense of humour dude.

I've got one

making jokes about hundreds of innocents being butchered?

What do you think will happen if i made a joke about the paris attacks or holocaust

I would make a joke about them, but i'll get banned
Horrible. Mexico has a fantastic, vibrant culture but it's ridiculous levels of corruption have essentially made it like Britain was back in the time of the border reivers. Their gangs are just incomprehensibly depraved. The san fernando massacre of 2011 is one of the most horrific things ive ever read about.
Reply 8
Original post by KingBradly
Horrible. Mexico has a fantastic, vibrant culture but it's ridiculous levels of corruption have essentially made it like Britain was back in the time of the border reivers. Their gangs are just incomprehensibly depraved. The san fernando massacre of 2011 is one of the most horrific things ive ever read about.

I remember reading about that on Reddit, it's so fcked up.
For those who don't know: A drug cartel (Los Zetas) kidnapped hundreds of innocent bus passengers in Mexico and made them fight to the death like gladiators. The winners were sent on suicide missions.
(edited 7 years ago)
I've got one

making jokes about hundreds of innocents being butchered?

What do you think will happen if i made a joke about the paris attacks or holocaust

I would make a joke about them, but i'll get banned

Chillax homedog. None of the victims are reading take a chill pill maaaaaynn smoke some of that sticky icky icky oooo weee
Original post by yoda123
I remember reading about that on Reddit, it's so fcked up.
For those who don't know: A drug cartel (Los Zetas) kidnapped hundreds of innocent bus passengers in Mexico and made them fight to the death like gladiators. The winners were sent on suicide missions.

And they raped all the young women, who they also murdered later.
Reply 11
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Chillax homedog. None of the victims are reading take a chill pill maaaaaynn smoke some of that sticky icky icky oooo weee

Look at the title homie..and laugh.
Reply 12
Those drug cartels are brutal. They find more and more creative ways to torture and kill people. I remember once seeing this picture online of a 'human salad'; basically human parts spliced up into bits with chopped vegetables thrown in, allegedly done by one of these cartel groups :frown:
Original post by Betelgeuse-

Watching the french frogs getting culturally enriched by assault rifles last year was pretty funny too
Watching the french frogs getting culturally enriched by assault rifles last year was pretty funny too

Los Zetas are one of the worst cartels in history right? Obviously, all of them are horrible and terrifying. Whenever I hear about crimes in Mexico concerning the cartels, it is mainly always Los Zetas, though.
this is all about drugs. when you enjoy your weekend treat just remember the price that innocent third world people paid for it.

That's terrible :frown: It's is a forgotten war, but something like 100,000 people have perished in it. The acts of the cartels often resemble the sort of savagery you'd expect from Daash
Original post by the bear
this is all about drugs. when you enjoy your weekend treat just remember the price that innocent third world people paid for it.

Can users of recreational substances really be placed in the moral firing line for this? I would have thought that the people to blame are the ones who impose the policy of prohibition that puts the drug trade in the hands of organised criminals.

I don't think that a recreational imbiber is any more morally culpable than someone who purchases any number of products that are created under a system of violence and exploitation (iPhones in China, for example)
Imagine how many other graves are out there in Mexico that haven't been found yet :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest