So you think its too late huh?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Username3097486
you're a ****ing legend.

Thankyou hope it helps (:
Original post by malaikaxx
Thankyou hope it helps (:

also in your post it says 9AM TO 1PM so only 4 hours a day was enough for a first class?!
Reply 22
also in your post it says 9AM TO 1PM so only 4 hours a day was enough for a first class?!

Woops my bad I meant 9 am to 1 am (as in after midnight )
Woops my bad I meant 9 am to 1 am (as in after midnight )

16 hours of studying thats unhealthy as ****. did he recover?
Guys, the best advice anyone could give you is to begin on time, honestly.
Starting on time is such an important factor for academic students. I know you're doing GCSEs but this is especially important for when you start doing A levels/Btec. You can't change the past or gain back time so I agree- with whatever time you have left, do your very best and don't give up. However, after this experience, ask yourself- do I really want to feel this same way next year around this same time. See this as a learning experience so next time round, you would begin earlier while still working hard. Time is of essence. Wish you the best everyone and OP thanks for sharing your brother's story. It was lovely to read.
Original post by Metrododo
Or you know you could just start earlier and get even even better grades (not that it matters above 70) :biggrin:

Yeah, but this is for people who havent started already
Reply 26
16 hours of studying thats unhealthy as ****. did he recover?

No no no he did not do 16 hours of intense studying straight

He arrived at the university library at 10 am he worked 50 min with a 10 min break

until lunch he repeated this pattern

After having a break with lunch
He continued this cycle of 50/10 until 12:30 pm

This pattern of intense studying and breaks allowed him to retain and learn his information in a productive way so he wouldn't burn out
No no no he did not do 16 hours of intense studying straight

He arrived at the university library at 10 am he worked 50 min with a 10 min break

until lunch he repeated this pattern

After having a break with lunch
He continued this cycle of 50/10 until 12:30 pm

This pattern of intense studying and breaks allowed him to retain and learn his information in a productive way so he wouldn't burn out

thank you, i shall try this technique

Quick Reply

Latest