The Student Room Group

is there any way to ask him out?

So I was at a career's event six months ago and talked to this really handsome and (seemingly) v intelligent guy about the firm he was working for. He gave me his name as I wanted to include it in my cover letter when applying to work for the firm.

I then had to go abroad, had uni work to grapple with, but as I was applying for a different job last week I opened that same cover letter to copy paste some information and then saw his name again and almost by way of procrastination, as one does, looked him up on Facebook.

I know this is extremely weird as I know v little about him - I know what he does for a living, that we went to the same uni and that he's v good looking, but that's it - yet he's actually stoked my interest quite a bit and I'd really like to go out on a date with him.

He won't even remember me/ he might be in a relationship/ I might not even fancy him the second time etc. Yet I still would like to meet up for a rendez-vous...
Is there any way I can ask him out? The only way is to Facebook message him I suppose, but what do I say?
Original post by Anonymous
So I was at a career's event six months ago and talked to this really handsome and (seemingly) v intelligent guy about the firm he was working for. He gave me his name as I wanted to include it in my cover letter when applying to work for the firm.

I then had to go abroad, had uni work to grapple with, but as I was applying for a different job last week I opened that same cover letter to copy paste some information and then saw his name again and almost by way of procrastination, as one does, looked him up on Facebook.

I know this is extremely weird as I know v little about him - I know what he does for a living, that we went to the same uni and that he's v good looking, but that's it - yet he's actually stoked my interest quite a bit and I'd really like to go out on a date with him.

He won't even remember me/ he might be in a relationship/ I might not even fancy him the second time etc. Yet I still would like to meet up for a rendez-vous...
Is there any way I can ask him out? The only way is to Facebook message him I suppose, but what do I say?

You should message him and tell him exactly how it is. You only live once and there's no harm in trying
Hope you go for it
-E
Reply 2
Original post by Foo.mp3
Haha, gotta love the diffident ways in which girls attempt to unsubtly disguise/excuse their stalking behaviour! :laugh:

"Hey, remember me!?" :ahee:

I know. I kind even creep myself out...

btw he definitely won't remember me...

You could just message him about the firm and then go from there.
Reply 4
I know. I kind even creep myself out...

btw he definitely won't remember me...

You never know until you ask.

What will happen if he says no?

Just move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending